• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins & Broncos want to interview Fangio for HC

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to start running into issues paying the talent on D before long as well...

Mack
Hicks
Floyd
Jackson
Smith
Fuller

Etc...

We just paid Mack and Fuller this past off-season. We have Mack under contract until 2023 and Fuller until 2021.

Luckily, all of the other players listed will be up to get paid in different off-seasons as well.

I think the biggest worry is if Trubisky explodes and warrants a big QB contract. However, by that point (if Trubs really turns into a completely legit perennial pro bowl QB) we should have at least on Super Bowl... so meh. I can deal.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the press conference Thursday afternoon:

Fangio takes the podium and his first question:
Reporter: "How are you balancing your time between preparing for Philadelphia and your interviews
Fangio: "I've done zero on the second part. Zero. Zero. Zero"

A few questions later:
Reporter: "Flattering, to get job interviews?"
Fangio: "I guess. But I don't get flattered that much"

Vic Fangio said he’s done ‘zero’ work to prepare for head coaching interviews next week. ‘Maybe that’s why I’m here,’ he quipped

:pound: Gotta love Vic

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the press conference Thursday afternoon:

Fangio takes the podium and his first question:
Reporter: "How are you balancing your time between preparing for Philadelphia and your interviews
Fangio: "I've done zero on the second part. Zero. Zero. Zero"

A few questions later:
Reporter: "Flattering, to get job interviews?"
Fangio: "I guess. But I don't get flattered that much"

Vic Fangio said he’s done ‘zero’ work to prepare for head coaching interviews next week. ‘Maybe that’s why I’m here,’ he quipped

:pound: Gotta love Vic

I would imagine most coaches in that situation would handle it exactly that way. Biggest game of the year and he's listening to head coaching offers? No way. Not to mention if I was the owner and needed a head coach, i wouldn't hire a guy who's taking calls while preparing for the playoffs.