• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dog (2022)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I bawled like a little bitch. Us guys and our dogs.... especially since German Shepherds are my favorite dogs... yah that'll do it.

Overall a pretty damn good role by Tatum. Pretty incredible the film got carried by one guy and a non-human. I was kind of a little annoyed how they mixed the whole divorced (or single Mom custody) crap into the mix, but overall the message was strong and it was a great showing of man bonding with a dog. It wasn't cheesy by any means, but I'm a sucker for these films.

7/10 - tugs at the strings. Nothing revolutionary, but surprisingly great acting by Tatum and the dog. I'll give that merit alone. Didn't really drag in parts or spend any wasted time with flashbacks... the majority of the movie was about the lead actor (Tatum) and the dog... as it should be. Not really any political crap shoehorned in... just a good movie overall. *blows noise/wipes eyes*

Yah I'm a giant pussy, whatever.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I bawled like a little bitch. Us guys and our dogs.... especially since German Shepherds are my favorite dogs... yah that'll do it.

Overall a pretty damn good role by Tatum. Pretty incredible the film got carried by one guy and a non-human. I was kind of a little annoyed how they mixed the whole divorced (or single Mom custody) crap into the mix, but overall the message was strong and it was a great showing of man bonding with a dog. It wasn't cheesy by any means, but I'm a sucker for these films.

7/10 - tugs at the strings. Nothing revolutionary, but surprisingly great acting by Tatum and the dog. I'll give that merit alone. Didn't really drag in parts or spend any wasted time with flashbacks... the majority of the movie was about the lead actor (Tatum) and the dog... as it should be. Not really any political crap shoehorned in... just a good movie overall. *blows noise/wipes eyes*

Yah I'm a giant pussy, whatever.

*I was looking for the vid of Al watching Ol'Yeller, but this one is all I could find. It still works though!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's on Amazon Prime too, for those of you that have the sub, just kind of stumbled upon it last night.