• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Does Phillip Rivers ever win a super bowl??

Does Phillip Rivers ever win a super bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long ago and how many times ?????....It seems to me that when he has the O , the D is a mess, or there's another HC change and reshuffling....
Clearly the losing there is not on Rivers, he's respected around the league as one of the top qb's...

They actually had one season with Rivers where I think they had the #1 ranked offense and defense. They had a terrible special teams and if I remember right the special teams cost them big time in the playoffs when they lost.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually had one season with Rivers where I think they had the #1 ranked offense and defense. They had a terrible special teams and if I remember right the special teams cost them big time in the playoffs when they lost.

I don't recall that ever, I could believe the #1 O, but not the D.....And how long did that last before another HC and staff change.....Can't remember if it was Rivers or Brees that took them 15-1 and lost 1st rnd playoffs, when they fired Shotty as HC.....They have been competitive and I think that is most attributed to Rivers IMO...
Gates was his only steady big play guy that he could depend on yr after yr....He has some others but didn't last.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall that ever, I could believe the #1 O, but not the D.....And how long did that last before another HC and staff change.....Can't remember if it was Rivers or Brees that took them 15-1 and lost 1st rnd playoffs, when they fired Shotty as HC.....They have been competitive and I think that is most attributed to Rivers IMO...
Gates was his only steady big play guy that he could depend on yr after yr....He has some others but didn't last.

2010 they were #1 in both offense and defense. That is a ranking towards total yards so take that how you want but should show they had a dynamic offense and defense that year.

And he had plenty of other weapons for a good number of years. He had Tomlinson for I think 6 or 7 years. Same with Vincent Jackson. For a while they had one of the best OL's in football as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long ago and how many times ?????....It seems to me that when he has the O , the D is a mess, or there's another HC change and reshuffling....
Clearly the losing there is not on Rivers, he's respected around the league as one of the top qb's...
who cares how long ago, who cares how many times, he had the chance

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares how long ago, who cares how many times, he had the chance

Point was that he hasn't had consistent chances, and if you understand how hard it is to win a SB in the first place, you'll understand that the more chances you have in the playoffs, the better chance you have of winning one...
Is that too deep for you ?...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was that he hasn't had consistent chances, and if you understand how hard it is to win a SB in the first place, you'll understand that the more chances you have in the playoffs, the better chance you have of winning one...
Is that too deep for you ?...
gee flacco won one with ONE great run and consisten mediocrity from himself, whats that say

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee flacco won one with ONE great run and consisten mediocrity from himself, whats that say

It says he doesn't r*pe drunken college girls in bathrooms !!!!......But Ben does...

Screen-Shot-2016-01-08-at-12.22.19-PM.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says he doesn't r*pe drunken college girls in bathrooms !!!!......But Ben does...

Screen-Shot-2016-01-08-at-12.22.19-PM.png
when u resort to r*pe, I know u lost the conversation, your a sad troll anymore , tgann syndrome

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2010 they were #1 in both offense and defense. That is a ranking towards total yards so take that how you want but should show they had a dynamic offense and defense that year.

And he had plenty of other weapons for a good number of years. He had Tomlinson for I think 6 or 7 years. Same with Vincent Jackson. For a while they had one of the best OL's in football as well.

Well the defense was 10th in points allowed, 23rd in turnovers forced.. Really up and down D that year too, and you can see it tie to their record.

Pretty amazing year though, top offense in the league without a skill position player (receiver or back) to run or catch over 800 yards. Tolbert was their leading runner, Jackson missed most of the year... Pretty amazing year for Rivers.

But I think you hit the nail on the head. His first couple years he had some great defenses and teammates. It was only 4 years actually with Tomlinson, two great years, two with him wearing down. 3 years with Vincent, and of course Gates has been huge. As he's matured, those things have fallen apart.

I don't think he will get to a SB really. Not without a move before his skill set declines to one of those teams that is just a QB away. I've changed my view on him too. I really enjoy watching him play, and seems like a great person off the field from what I hear.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when u resort to r*pe, I know u lost the conversation, your a sad troll anymore , tgann syndrome

You can't be so sensitive if you're gonna start trolling like you did....It's all in fun man, lighten up a little....
Tune in tonight and get a look at the team that's gonna sweep the Stoolers again this yr....

untitledrayandedtaunt.jpg
SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP......

49ers Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, he was semi-the #1 overall pick via trade.........one of the big 3 from that draft class, and the only one without a ring, good stats, but lacks the ring

I don't think he will now if he hasn't already. He needs more of a team behind him.

Mike
Michael Shammah
Account Coordinator