• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone think......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Balt can severely limit the Chiefs offense, scoring enough to pull out a win is questionable.

Ofcourse I thought the same thing about Dallas last week.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore's #1 ranked D can keep the Chiefs to 20 points or less while scoring enough to win with the now potent run game....Keeping in mind that the deep ball is not an option with Lamar under center but Joe could be sent in on those plays....Unusual yes, but the league has already crossed that line......
What think ye folks ???????????

We are getting to that time of year. Baltimore certainly can be in this game (not with 2 QB's)
Kansas City is not good at tackling. That can be exploited. Baltimore can have a very good game and lose, likewise KC.
"smart money" is on KC but coaching, turnovers and 2 young QB's can make a big difference......

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore's #1 ranked D can keep the Chiefs to 20 points or less while scoring enough to win with the now potent run game....Keeping in mind that the deep ball is not an option with Lamar under center but Joe could be sent in on those plays....Unusual yes, but the league has already crossed that line......
What think ye folks ???????????

If BAL plays KC like they defend PIT...lot of man to man and overload pressure to force the ball out quick....you have to like their chances of keeping the score under 30, but 20 or < is a lot to ask against this team at home.

So I say no to 20 or less.

CAN BAL win? I hope not, but yes. The Chiefs are not very good on DEF...I can see a ground control game being effective against them...if they can end 3 of them with 6 and get a FG or 2...this can be a game in 4Q.

Not a runner, but one fear I would have trying to max pressure against Mahomes, he is mobile and can do damage running or buying time....increases the big play potential.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're only -12.2% on DVOA. That's just a good D masquerading as an elite D via high ranking. They're nowhere close to actual dominant D's like last year's Jags, 2015, Broncos, early 2000's Ravens, etc.

Chiefs O is at 39.0% (positive is good here) ... THAT's a dominant unit. It's not a stretch to say KC's O is 3 times as good as Baltimore's D is good.

Stats are always a by-product of who you play and even late into the season it can skew #s. I will say I was impressed with the way the Ravens came into ATL and really dominated a pretty good OFC team.

I will temper that by adding ATL's OL woes at both OG spots really got exposed with the A gap blitzing and they also had breakdowns at RT in pass/pro.

The Ravens have a strong DL...Williams and Smith are hard to defeat inside and they set the edge well with Suggs and Urban...big and physical...not real quick on the edge.

IMO they are not great @ CB but they are effective and I like their aggressive man style.

I don't think BAL will win the game, but don't expect KC to go north of 30 on them either...especially if BAL has that read option going and eating up clock. O'Daniels had done well in coverage...this game could feature his skillset as a tackler/spy on Jackson.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals held them to 26 and the Broncos held them to 27. That's their two lowest point totals this year. Below 20? It's of course possible but really not very likely.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped thinking a long time ago. Just takes to long

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I was wrong. Ravens held pretty tough. Don't care what the Chiefs do in OT.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the insight gentlemen....I marked this up as a loss early in the season, but when I looked at it now, I thought we had a chance if Buckwheat didn't turn the ball over....We did, and he did.....
I hate the fact that we have no deep ball with him under center so when we're fighting the clock or playing from behind, it really limits us....I think we have a chance to make a run because of the unorthodox approach we have but mostly because of the D....Certainly not our 2000 D but pretty good overall.....Hey we're only 1/2 a game behind Pitts for the Division, so pull up a chair and break out the barbecue, it's December football ya'll.......:D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the insight gentlemen....I marked this up as a loss early in the season, but when I looked at it now, I thought we had a chance if Buckwheat didn't turn the ball over....We did, and he did.....
I hate the fact that we have no deep ball with him under center so when we're fighting the clock or playing from behind, it really limits us....I think we have a chance to make a run because of the unorthodox approach we have but mostly because of the D....Certainly not our 2000 D but pretty good overall.....Hey we're only 1/2 a game behind Pitts for the Division, so pull up a chair and break out the barbecue, it's December football ya'll.......:D

Nice valiant fight today OS, I thought Ravens had it when they were up 7 late in the game, and then again when Mahomes lost it in OT, but Suggs just missed recovering it

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the Ravens credit today. They played the kind of game that can beat the Chiefs and just fell short.