• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone think......

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating was especially bad in that game too, that hit on LJ was a foul by rule...He was already wrapped up when the second guy hit him and drove him into the ground with his weight on top...
Ask GB's Clay Matthews who has been flagged several times for a less obvious foul of the same violation but, no call....It should have been 15 yrds and a first down....
But then officiating is the deciding factor in all games today, you just never know what they will key on or when from game to game.....
I was thinking how the league can fine players for fouls without flags, coaches for questioning calls that sometimes the NFL admits they got wrong...Wouldn't it be cool if teams could fine the NFL for bad officiating/ missed or wrong calls ????????

I have noticed over the past few weeks they are letting things like that slide a lot more than they were early in the season.

It has been inconsistent All Season though

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed over the past few weeks they are letting things like that slide a lot more than they were early in the season.

It has been inconsistent All Season though

I can deal with them being human and making mistakes, but at crucial times of a game, they should be able to make a call from upstairs even if the field refs didn't see it....And if the refs are too incompetent to flag a player for a foul, the league should not be able to fine them....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is that Harbs and Biscuit have already agreed to part ways at end of season and that GB, Browns and some college teams are interested in him....
I think most fans are just tired of his rhetoric and stubborn decisions, and dumb mistakes...
My guess is college and I think he will do well there....

I'm not tired of Hairballs blaming the rules. I wish him well on the Cardinals. I have high hopes for Cleveland.....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can deal with them being human and making mistakes, but at crucial times of a game, they should be able to make a call from upstairs even if the field refs didn't see it....And if the refs are too incompetent to flag a player for a foul, the league should not be able to fine them....

I think officiating a good NFL game is one of the hardest and most underrated f'ing things you could try to do. I can't imagine being a middle aged dude or whatever - trying just to survive in the midst of that chaos. Much less seeing through the 22 freakish bodies flying around at inhuman speed around you, crashing into each other at full speed. I think that overall, they do a great job. It's kind of like being an offensive tackle or something... you're only ever noticed by the average fan when you fuck up. So, it skews the perspective of how good/bad of a job they do.

99% of the league's games end without controversy. Only a small handful per year do. That's pretty damn good. It's hard for me to think of any Bears games over the last decade where I really felt like the refs screwed us. We won a game due to the Calvin Johnson rule... but that was a written rule at the time. We got screwed out of a 50 yard Howard TD on MNF vs Minnesota last year, in a game that we lost on a last second field goal. But that call was in the 2nd quarter or something.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not because I like Baltimore, but more because I like to see stuff crash back to earth,
You're a Patriots fan.

EVERYONE wants your team to implode in a fiery wreck

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I dont think that

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not tired of Hairballs blaming the rules. I wish him well on the Cardinals. I have high hopes for Cleveland.....

BB and Brady are retiring and Harbs is on his way to Cheatersville NE.....And he's bringing Kap back as the the new look X Patriots.....
:yes::clap::doh::dhd: