• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anybody have Kiper and Mcshay's draft grades?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least a dozen NFL teams that passed on him from #3 on disagree with ya

Huh? I agree entirely with what SoCalWizFan said. He's exactly spot on. Smith slid to the 2nd round because he was going to be out all year and despite the healing process headed in the right direction, was still a MASSIVE one and a big uncertainty. Otherwise he would've gone top 5.

I agree with him entirely that for Allen's pick this year, teams got caught up in the offensive talent on the board which is no surprise given how little there was of it, in a VERY stacked DL/CB/S draft.

8 of the 16 picks prior to Allen were offensive which is interesting given how much defensive talent was on the board (excluding Garrett since we all basically knew that was the pick). Hooker, Lattimore, and Allen were all projected to be in the top 10 but slid because of exactly what SoCal said.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I agree entirely with what SoCalWizFan said. He's exactly spot on. Smith slid to the 2nd round because he was going to be out all year and despite the healing process headed in the right direction, was still a MASSIVE one and a big uncertainty. Otherwise he would've gone top 5.

I agree with him entirely that for Allen's pick this year, teams got caught up in the offensive talent on the board which is no surprise given how little there was of it, in a VERY stacked DL/CB/S draft.

8 of the 16 picks prior to Allen were offensive which is interesting given how much defensive talent was on the board (excluding Garrett since we all basically knew that was the pick). Hooker, Lattimore, and Allen were all projected to be in the top 10 but slid because of exactly what SoCal said.
If you think Allen dropped that far for anything but injury red flags...well, you're welcome to your opinion. I think it's laughable

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you post the Redskins please. thanks.

i

Washington Redskins: B+

Top needs: Defensive back, running back, defensive line

Washington needed to shore up its run defense in this draft, and the two Alabama players will certainly help there. Jonathan Allen, the No. 2 player on my board, fell all the way to No. 17, a complete heist by the Redskins. He was one of the top two or three defenders in the country the past two seasons, a versatile player who will likely play end in the Redskins' 3-4. He will be a disruptor. Ryan Anderson isn't one of the top pass-rushing 3-4 outside linebackers, but he's one of the best against the run. He doesn't have elite measureables (6-foot-2, 253, 4.78 40), but he's a solid all-around player.

Snagging Fabian Moreau, who was No. 65 on my board, is good value. Moreau slid because of a torn pectoral muscle suffered at his pro day, but his combine workout numbers (4.35 40, 38-inch vertical) were among the best of any player. He needs to improve his ball skills. Samaje Perine was one of my best available prospects headed into Day 3, and he'll be a steamroller for the Redskins at 5-11, 233. He set Oklahoma's all-time rushing record in only three seasons with 4,122 yards. The 6-5 Jeremy Sprinkle is my 12th-ranked tight end.