• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do Your Job

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks fellows. I'm good with the opinion.

I guess you can spin to hater or something
This translates to I re-read my own posts and I am a dumb ass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said they were and I have no issues with any of this. I also won't make up some lame ass reason why people hate the Ravens just so it makes me feel better.
For as short as time as the Ravens have been around there sure is a lot of hate for them, weird.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes an obvious case. You think that was limited to just Laker fans? In particular the period from the 1960's through the 80's when the Celtics were particularly hated. Same for the Yankee's. They've been hated for decades particularly when they were both very successful and arrogant. Are you not an Orioles fan?

But keep going..

I said the Patriots are no Yankees. Are you kidding me comparing the two???

Let me put this as simply as I can to you. You are freaking delusional if you think the only reason why people hate the Patriots is because they have been a winning organization the last decade and a half. There have been plenty of sports' franchises that have had the same run of success and not near as much hatred towards them. I'll give you this much though...if the Patriots didn't win, Kraft's and Brady's "Dbagness" wouldn't be on full display.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you combine the post you were responding to with your post, it's very easy to see where someone would come to that conclusion. It's actually exactly what you were saying.
Obviuosly you never worked hard a day in your life? Nor have you achieved any reading Comprehension past the 5th grade level. Do yourself and everyone on Hoop a favor. Go buy a dictionary. Stop using things liike urban dictionary. Look up the word exactly and then come back. That should keep you busy for hours.

I could care less about someone's conclusion that is not what I said.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, some of us have to actually work

The Patriots were stupid for filmg where they did, broke the rules and got fined. The Rams didn't do their job at the end and lost, plain and simple

you just cant answer that, hmmm typical patsy fan

Let me put this as simply as I can to you. You are freaking delusional if you think the only reason why people hate the Patriots is because they have been a winning organization the last decade and a half. There have been plenty of sports' franchises that have had the same run of success and not near as much hatred towards them. I'll give you this much though...if the Patriots didn't win, Kraft's and Brady's "Dbagness" wouldn't be on full display.

Nice Avi........That's hilarious!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking a collection of bs emos for Zeke. He's about to run out. Anyone want to give him a bs emo or two?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviuosly you never worked hard a day in your life? Nor have you achieved any reading Comprehension past the 5th grade level. Do yourself and everyone on Hoop a favor. Go buy a dictionary. Stop using things liike urban dictionary. Look up the word exactly and then come back. That should keep you busy for hours.

I could care less about someone's conclusion that is not what I said.

You act like people can't read what was posted.

A little bit of advice...the next time you want to start throwing out "5th grade" insults to someone, freaking learn how to spell the word "obviously" first.

Your post literally looks like a 5th-grader wrote it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny. Of the big three I'm surprised you label Brady and Kraft ahead of Belichick in term of their "dbagness". I thought everybody hated Belichick the most...

But then I don't really think you know what your talking about. Here are some names, Billy Martin, George Steinbrenner, Reggie Jackson, A-Rod to name a few. If you were a Yankee's fan I'm sure you thought they were great. Outside of New York, I would expect the opposite.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny. Of the big three I'm surprised you label Brady and Kraft ahead of Belichick in term of their "dbagness". I thought everybody hated Belichick the most...

But then I don't really think you know what your talking about. Here are some names, Billy Martin, George Steinbrenner, Reggie Jackson, A-Rod to name a few. If you were a Yankee's fan I'm sure you thought they were great. Outside of New York, I would expect the opposite.

You cannot compare the Patriots success to the Yankees success as organizations. There are many sports organizations that rival the Patriots' run of success. Not so much with the Yankees.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like people can't read what was posted.

A little bit of advice...the next time you want to start throwing out "5th grade" insults to someone, freaking learn how to spell the word "obviously" first.

Your post literally looks like a 5th-grader wrote it.
....whu givz a FUKK.....itz tha fkkn intranet....!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellicheck to the ball boys:

Do your job! Deflate that shit or else!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....whu givz a FUKK.....itz tha fkkn intranet....!

I'm sure most people would agree that horrendous spelling and grammar in a post that is insulting someone else's intelligence is simply bad form.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure most people would agree that horrendous spelling and grammar in a post that is insulting someone else's intelligence is simply bad form.
...you must be either = a teacher.....or.......a male-secretary........?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellicheck to the ball boys:

Do your job! Deflate that shit or else!
.......maybe a few "deflated" ballz could've given you a couple more wins last year...?,...*on your (4-12) record*.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...you must be either = a teacher.....or.......a male-secretary........?

Let me dumb it down for you:

Horrendous spelling and grammar on here in general is fine.

Horrendous spelling and grammar on here in a post insulting someone else's intelligence is pathetic.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...male-secretary? WTF???

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......maybe a few "deflated" ballz could've given you a couple more wins last year...?,...*on your (4-12) record*.

Rams don't need deflated balls Mother... It's not cold in the dome where we play.