• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do Your Job

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone hated the Yankees and Celtics too. Now I understand..

If you can't beat them on the field, you can always complain to the commissioner and the competition committee. Football 2014 style.

The Patriots are no Yankees. Not even close. I have no recollection of wide-spread hate with the Celtics.

There have been numerous very successful runs by sports franchises that were not accompanied by hate. The bigger issue is that Kraft and Brady are bonafide dbags and Belichick is perceived as being one. At some point...Patriots fans are going to have to recognize that. Does anyone hate the San Antonio Spurs??? Might be because that organization is all class.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it last night. Good show.

I know that most of the guys in here hate the Pats and hate to give BB and the players any credit for the hard work and preparation they do, but to me it seems as if we are fortunate to be watching this generations "Vince Lombardi" in action.
The Pats researcher doesn't get near enough credit. I think he alone seperates the Pats from other teams.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are no Yankees. Not even close. I have no recollection of wide-spread hate with the Celtics.

There have been numerous very successful runs by sports franchises that were not accompanied by hate. The bigger issue is that Kraft and Brady are bonafide dbags and Belichick is perceived as being one. At some point...Patriots fans are going to have to recognize that. Does anyone hate the San Antonio Spurs??? Might be because that organization is all class.

Here's a tissue

.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like on the Malcolm Butler Super Bowl INT?

That's a classic example of how it works, and much reported on because of the importance of the play. To refresh your memory:

• The Patriots noticed a tendency of the Seahawks to run a certain play in a certain situation.
  • The Patriots practiced against the play, and failed to defend it in practice.
  • The coaches advised Butler how to do better.
  • Browner and Butler expected the play, and reminded each other very briefly about how to defend it.
  • They both executed superbly.
  • The Patriots won the game.

Yep, Butler made a helluva play. So did Browner. Credit where credit is due.

Can we PLEASE get the games underway!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great show last night,......maybe the other 31/teams will take notes.......*i doubt it*.

You're gilding the lily with your #.

A big part of Seattle's success if the changes they've made in how they practice and the way they teach players.

Since it's a league of imitators, I have to think there's more than a few other coaches doing stuff like that too.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're gilding the lily with your #.

A big part of Seattle's success if the changes they've made in how they practice and the way they teach players.

Since it's a league of imitators, I have to think there's more than a few other coaches doing stuff like that too.
.....ok,.....maybe = 30....?!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I set my TIVO to record it and a fuckin' T Storm came through and messed up the satellite reception. I may have to catch a re-run.

It's also on Friday night at 9 p.m. among other showings.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you pep squad posters say some stupid shit. Now, the Pats out work all other teams.
:kissass:
Try hooked on phonics or take English as a second language. Can you direct me to where I said the Pats out work all other teams Ass Clown? My quote looks quite different than your childish troll attempt "No way it's much easier to make excuses than to work hard".
:L:L:L:L:L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you pep squad posters say some stupid shit. Now, the Pats out work all other teams.
:kissass:

Lotta crying going on in this thread.

Here ya go

61jsq2Nyr3L._SY355_.jpg

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....and your Ratbirds are the ~class~ of the AFC...??,..you're H-coach is the biggest Whiney-bastard of all the coaches in professional sports,.....he's received the most personal-penalties from the fkkn sidelines,.....2 alone from playing the Pats...!,......*T-Sizzle/2-Rays/Atlanta/elevators*.....!?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and your Ratbirds are the ~class~ of the AFC...??,..you're H-coach is the biggest Whiney-bastard of all the coaches in professional sports,.....he's received the most personal-penalties from the fkkn sidelines,.....2 alone from playing the Pats...!,......*T-Sizzle/2-Rays/Atlanta/elevators*.....!?

Never said they were and I have no issues with any of this. I also won't make up some lame ass reason why people hate the Ravens just so it makes me feel better.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well you would be wrong then. People hated both teams for a variety of reasons. Ask any Lakers fan what they thought of Red Auerbach and the Celtics.

Yes different teams have different persona's as do their fans.

A great example is when people jump into a thread on one topic and add nothing of value except their hate and warped opinions.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you would be wrong then. People hated both teams for a variety of reasons. Ask any Lakers fan what they thought of Red Auerbach and the Celtics.

Are you serious with this??? Of course a freakin' Lakers fan hated the Celtics. That's your basis for widespread hate???

:L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great show last night,......maybe the other 31/teams will take notes.......*i doubt it*.

No way it's much easier to make excuses than to work hard.

Try hooked on phonics or take English as a second language. Can you direct me to where I said the Pats out work all other teams Ass Clown? My quote looks quite different than your childish troll attempt "No way it's much easier to make excuses than to work hard".
:L:L:L:L:L

When you combine the post you were responding to with your post, it's very easy to see where someone would come to that conclusion. It's actually exactly what you were saying.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious with this??? Of course a freakin' Lakers fan hated the Celtics. That's your basis for widespread hate???

:L

Yes an obvious case. You think that was limited to just Laker fans? In particular the period from the 1960's through the 80's when the Celtics were particularly hated. Same for the Yankee's. They've been hated for decades particularly when they were both very successful and arrogant. Are you not an Orioles fan?

But keep going..

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you combine the post you were responding to with your post, it's very easy to see where someone would come to that conclusion. It's actually exactly what you were saying.
...Dog,......yu talkin ta MEE.....!