• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you have a problem with this....

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they might have been hung over on the plane?

If they broke some shit or were disrespectful, that's a problem. If they had a game the next day, that's a problem. If it was the playoffs, maybe that's a problem, but maybe it's team building. If they were hazing someone, that's a problem.

If they were just out and had some drinks as a team on a night when they didn't have anything much besides a travel day in front of them the next day? No problem.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh Lord owe to the fans comments how I loathe these. The players don't owe the fans a damn thing that's just crazy talk, we would like to think that but they owe only the man paying them.

Well lets see...I pay for tickets, I pay for hats, jerseys, I pay to park, I pay for their concessions....so ya, they owe the fans the best....Sorry for that.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they might have been hung over on the plane?

If they broke some shit or were disrespectful, that's a problem. If they had a game the next day, that's a problem. If it was the playoffs, maybe that's a problem, but maybe it's team building. If they were hazing someone, that's a problem.

If they were just out and had some drinks as a team on a night when they didn't have anything much besides a travel day in front of them the next day? No problem.

Again, drinks is one thing....Shit ass drunk is another, and they had to get on a plane in the AM. If this was a home game, I would not have as big an issue....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, drinks is one thing....Shit ass drunk is another, and they had to get on a plane in the AM. If this was a home game, I would not have as big an issue....

Does it matter if they are drunk on a plane or drunk sitting home? They can sober up both places right?

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter if they are drunk on a plane or drunk sitting home? They can sober up both places right?

I would think the plane ride would have an affect on them being drunk also...I mean, we have all been on a place and it can wipe you out....Sleeping in your own bed, at home is a big difference if you ask me...LOL

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were the night before, I'd agree with you. Given that the next day was a travel/free day, I really just couldn't care less.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this took place on a Wed or Thurs, I would not give one shit towards it...having a drink is one thing, getting fucked up, is another....

Bingo. I truly can't believe you cats in here. Are you fucking kidding me? With what these guys get paid they can't lay off the shit AT GAME TIME? For just part of the year? I'm a teacher and if I'm out til 2:00 a.m. on a Wednesday getting massively hammered, there's a problem with that. I can do that shit on Friday and everyone can kiss my ass. Like eric said, if it's Wednesday with these guya who cares? as they are indeed grown men.

Of course, this is entirely a care of hearsay but if true, Mayo and Vince get a free pass, Spikes and other active players not so much.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this took place on a Wed or Thurs, I would not give one shit towards it...having a drink is one thing, getting fucked up, is another....

Bingo. I truly can't believe you cats in here. Are you fucking kidding me? With what these guys get paid they can't lay off the shit AT GAME TIME? For just part of the year? I'm a teacher and if I'm out til 2:00 a.m. on a Wednesday getting massively hammered, there's a problem with that. I can do that shit on Friday and everyone can kiss my ass. Like eric said, if it's Wednesday with these guya who cares? as they are indeed grown men.

Of course, this is entirely a care of hearsay but if true, Mayo and Vince get a free pass, Spikes and other active players not so much.

Friend of mine works there and tells me all the time what players come in. Spikes is a regular, but he said this time it was out of control...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think the plane ride would have an affect on them being drunk also...I mean, we have all been on a place and it can wipe you out....Sleeping in your own bed, at home is a big difference if you ask me...LOL

Plane rides are not a concern. Neither is being a little hungover on a plane. This is a non-issue.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plane rides are not a concern. Neither is being a little hungover on a plane. This is a non-issue.

Nothing is a non issue to you. I swear you are Aaron Dobson or work for the Pats....Might be a non issue to you, but it is to me...to each his own!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is a non issue to you. I swear you are Aaron Dobson or work for the Pats....Might be a non issue to you, but it is to me...to each his own!

You are on crack if you think they are going to go the entire season without drinking. That's batshit crazy. The day before an empty travel to day is the best day to do it.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are on crack if you think they are going to go the entire season without drinking. That's batshit crazy. The day before an empty travel to day is the best day to do it.

Show me where I said they could not drink during the year? I said if this was any other day, or hell, even a home game it would be no big deal. They can "drink" every day of the week. They can have a beer 20min before kickoff....I am talking about getting shit faced drunk till 2am then flying to Houston for a very important football game(time zone difference?). There is a big difference to me.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 2 nights before the game. It has no impact at all.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's better to be hung over for a travel day than for a practice. Easy.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, and I will leave it at that. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Good day!

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going out for drinks is a good way to get a break from the stresses of being an NFL player. If any of this is true I doubt they got too drunk.

The only issue for me would be if they were driving under the influence of alcohol because its against the law and is a suspendable offense. Drinking in moderation had no negative impact on health.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you that a pro athlete going out will catch a buzz pretty quick. I'm not buying the story of mass quantities and shit-faced.

If you had a pro workout on Friday and go out friday night and catch a buzz, no I don't have a problem with it. 4 bottles for a team of 2-300 pounders?

By the way, That was some pretty funny shit Eric.....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see...I pay for tickets, I pay for hats, jerseys, I pay to park, I pay for their concessions....so ya, they owe the fans the best....Sorry for that.

Ohhh I didn't know you were forced to do that. Your monies go to Mr. Kraft and son let's not mistake that. He flipped the bill for the stadium, the parking lot, the concessions, if anything you pay Kraft and he provides you a product you choose to pay for.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh I didn't know you were forced to do that. Your monies go to Mr. Kraft and son let's not mistake that. He flipped the bill for the stadium, the parking lot, the concessions, if anything you pay Kraft and he provides you a product you choose to pay for.

Exactly! And If no one pays, they don't play. I am sure you know how it works. So yes, I think they owe it to the fans to be at their best.