• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you have a problem with this....

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A source of mine, and its a very good one, told me that the ENTIRE NE Def, including Mayo and Vince were at a bar called Prime on Friday night. They said them entire def walked out of there completely shit faced at 2am. They went trough 4 bottles of Patron alone, drank so much beer and hard shit, and then left at 2am. I imagine they had to get on a plane pretty early Sat morn? Apparently, Spikes was the worse one.....Not sure how I feel about this....you?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A source of mine, and its a very good one, told me that the ENTIRE NE Def, including Mayo and Vince were at a bar called Prime on Friday night. They said them entire def walked out of there completely shit faced at 2am. They went trough 4 bottles of Patron alone, drank so much beer and hard shit, and then left at 2am. I imagine they had to get on a plane pretty early Sat morn? Apparently, Spikes was the worse one.....Not sure how I feel about this....you?

Umm are they all over 21?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that was what I was talking about Mojo...their age! Jesus....

Well for Christ sake they are all adults, not that hard to figure they can do what they want with their lives. Do you really think they are supposed to live up to your ecpectatiosn. Your proposal that they should all be tucked away in their beds and resting so you can have W is asinine. Does that answer your question?

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for Christ sake they are all adults, not that hard to figure they can do what they want with their lives. Do you really think they are supposed to live up to your ecpectatiosn. Your proposal that they should all be tucked away in their beds and resting so you can have W is asinine. Does that answer your question?

Yes it does...I asked is anyone had a problem with this, and you apparently don't...all you had to say was No...They can drink all they want....but it sure as hell showed up in the game this Sunday...this Def was terrible, worse than the Den game....I think this has something to do with it....Drink all you want...just don't let it affect your job!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does...I asked is anyone had a problem with this, and you apparently don't...all you had to say was No...They can drink all they want....but it sure as hell showed up in the game this Sunday...this Def was terrible, worse than the Den game....I think this has something to do with it....Drink all you want...just don't let it affect your job!

I don't think the drinking had anything at all to do with the defense being out of position. I think it had more to do with starting five rookies on the road. And a pretty damn good receiver in Andre Johnson, your reaching here IMO.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the drinking had anything at all to do with the defense being out of position. I think it had more to do with starting five rookies on the road. And a pretty damn good receiver in Andre Johnson, your reaching here IMO.

To each his own, it would be pretty boring if we all agreed! LOL

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Bottles of Patron...
And some beer...
The entire defense...

Pffftt...Whatever...

I drank two bottles of Black Velvet in 1 night, back when I weighed 170.
Yes, it was a long night, I saw the sun go down and come up, but still.
4 bottles, with some beer, the entire defense, TWO nights before a game....?

Pull up your skirt and see whats under there if you think that is alot.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Bottles of Patron...
And some beer...
The entire defense...

Pffftt...Whatever...

I drank two bottles of Black Velvet in 1 night, back when I weighed 170.
Yes, it was a long night, I saw the sun go down and come up, but still.
4 bottles, with some beer, the entire defense, TWO nights before a game....?

Pull up your skirt and see whats under there if you think that is alot.

Your right,. I just saw my pussy.....sorry!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric, I think you have a point. I don't know how happy Bill Belichick would be about this, if true.

On the flip side, these are grown men.

And baseball players are notorious for this kind of thing.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't tell a grown ass adult he can't drink for 6-7 months. That's insane.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed

But the morning that you leave for a road game?

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need to be told to not drink, then that is on you. I drank all the time, except when I played football. Never touched the stuff...IDK, guess I just think differently. You owe it to the team and the fans to be ready to go.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this took place on a Wed or Thurs, I would not give one shit towards it...having a drink is one thing, getting fucked up, is another....

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was paying athletes millions of dollars, they sure as shit better not get that drunk the night before the night before. After you get the win? Fine. Have too much tequila.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need to be told to not drink, then that is on you. I drank all the time, except when I played football. Never touched the stuff...IDK, guess I just think differently. You owe it to the team and the fans to be ready to go.

Ohhh Lord owe to the fans comments how I loathe these. The players don't owe the fans a damn thing that's just crazy talk, we would like to think that but they owe only the man paying them.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was paying athletes millions of dollars, they sure as shit better not get that drunk the night before the night before. After you get the win? Fine. Have too much tequila.

And as a coach you have the right to drop players from your roster.