• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you guys have a "Romo is horrible" thread?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When all is said and done, Romo won't be the problem with this edition of the Cowboys. The defense will!!

overtone22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've defended this guy for years, but now I'm officially done with him. Dallas needs to find a legit qb if they want to ever have a winning team.

There is Romo, and then there is OhNomo. OhNomo was who played yesterday for the Cowboys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Romo thinks he's the problem and has to go?

I don't know. What I was referring to was the "so what" comment. I'm sure Romo feels a little stronger than "so what" about the horrible game he had and its importance...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you're right that it doesn't specifically say "Romo should not be the QB of this team" but I think the meaning is roughly the same and it's something that's been said Romo's entire career.

Now you kind of lost me. Im not sure who said that or what they meant. When someone says Romo shouldn't be the QB of this team the response has always been simple to me. I KNOW!!! No, Not really its always been - if not Romo, then who? Right now our options are Weeden, Vaughn or a FA. I don't think anyone would rather see one of those options than Romo and i know i wouldn't. I don't get into next years drafts or FA to be guys conversations and So until one of those guys is on this team Romo is our best option. No discussion IMO.

But, none of that is what is being discussed today from what I have seen. Romo, sucked yesterday and needs to be better or we won't have a good year. I don't think anyone can disagree with that and I don't think there is anything wrong with pointing it out or discussing it.