• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do we have the dumbest players in the league?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have rathered Maragos attempt to kick it and have Ryan hold it then the debacle that happened.

agreed, holding is a lot tougher but kicking is not easy. They should have had Jackson hold it and he should be the back-up holder anyway. He has done it before.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have rathered Maragos attempt to kick it and have Ryan hold it then the debacle that happened.

I know this play was a disaster, but we've hashed this out multiple times. Pete Carroll has already claimed responsibility for the situation, every detail, from the decision to kick, to having Maragos hold and for not already having a contigency plan in place in case the kicker went down. It was a fluke all the way around, but it's extremely unlikely that something like this will happen again this season.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess, I'd say that if the same situation presented itself in the future, Carroll would just go for it rather than kick it. If we can't get it into the endzone from that close, it's a problem.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess, I'd say that if the same situation presented itself in the future, Carroll would just go for it rather than kick it. If we can't get it into the endzone from that close, it's a problem.

Unfortunately, that is part of the problem. Bevell likes to go Pass inside the 10 and our WR can't get free or the Line can't protect well enough or give RW the throwing lane he needs. I would much rather us run 3 times and kick a FG than pass, run, pass(sack) and kick a longer FG.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trollzorn will always report the neg slant on all things Seahawks. 6-1 troll.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just call it like I see it Upchuck.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You the boss around here Harold? Where do I sign up? I want to be a moderator too.

:peep:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen up dude. Saying the Seahawks will get nowhere with a N...... at the wheel, like you did on ESPN would get you banned here ASAP( nothing to do with me). SportsHoopla doesn't allow for racist remarks like that.

You been given a fresh start here, don't blow it.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen up dude. Saying the Seahawks will get nowhere with a N...... at the wheel, like you did on ESPN would get you banned here ASAP( nothing to do with me). SportsHoopla doesn't allow for racist remarks like that.

You been given a fresh start here, don't blow it.

I urge everyone to just put him on their ignore list. He has nothing of value to offer this board as I see the same reactions to him here that I saw on the other board and I promise you it's not going to improve. He went from annoying negative nancy on the the ESPN board to ignorant racist pretty quickly. He can't even own up to what he said before being banned on that board. If you think that that's the kind of person you can have an intelligent conversation with, be my guest, but you're better off just putting him on your ignore list and saving yourself the trouble.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I havent started any trouble here and dont plan on it. As for the ESPN thing, it was just a saying. I didnt make it up. It was just a phrase. Its not how I feel either. Wilson is a humble person and a good christian. I'm proud to have him as our QB.

Enough about me. Lets concentrate on the team and the next game.