• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do we actually believe Manning is going survive these next 3 weeks?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unbelievable...

I wasn't talking about you. I believe your explanation. You fit into that "old timer" category as far as I'm concerned. If you were watching Broncos games in 1967 and all...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that as well, Walker. It makes sense when you consider his reasoning. I guess there is a reason he is a coach and we're not. After reading that I can't help but think Moreno and Welker are going to be big parts of the game plan early against the Chiefs.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Manning has been pressured a league low 63 times this season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports today are Peyton was at practice and his ankle although taped up pretty good didn't look like it was hurting his ability on the field at all...Sounds like he isn't even limping at this time

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports today are Peyton was at practice and his ankle although taped up pretty good didn't look like it was hurting his ability on the field at all...Sounds like he isn't even limping at this time

Yes, because he just re-aggravated it, he did not cause further damage. He probably just had some minor swelling which can be taken care of in an ice bath, inflammatory meds, and wrapping it.

And I am seriously about to go off on some reporters for making this into a bigger issue than it really is. FU MSM!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because he just re-aggravated it, he did not cause further damage. He probably just had some minor swelling which can be taken care of in an ice bath, inflammatory meds, and wrapping it.

And I am seriously about to go off on some reporters for making this into a bigger issue than it really is. FU MSM!!!

This is our media today of grabbing ahold of even the smallest story and trying to turn it into a firestorm of controversy. I remember when it was reported that Peyton was getting an MRI this week and everyone in the media just went crazy yet Peyton himself said "I had one two weeks ago just as a precaution to see what is going on so no big deal." Then for a day the reports were "Can Peyton play this weekend?" And now we have Can Peyton survive the next 3 weeks? He has survived the last 4 games on a hobbled ankle so I don't see that changing anytime soon.