• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do The Canes Have A Chance?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, nice try.

did you watch it? i swear he said something like that. Maybe he said they match up better against osu than miami. either way it's not good for the canes. Hopefully shapiro bought a bulletin board for the team before he got sent off to the pen.

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
did you watch it? i swear he said something like that. Maybe he said they match up better against osu than miami. either way it's not good for the canes. Hopefully shapiro bought a bulletin board for the team before he got sent off to the pen.

haha, the jokes just keep rolling in, you gonna be here all week?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah. toledo way betrter than the canes.....much like the canes fuckin own UF

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Miami team I saw play Maryland did not look great on pass defense. However the rain may have played a factor in addition to the suspensions. Morris looked good at QB but Harris is the better QB IMO. Ohio St hopefully will get the 3 guys back they were missing for first 2 games. Otherwise this could go either way.