• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do The Canes Have A Chance?

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This may be a bit closer than some think. If the Canes can have a positive T/O ratio we got a shot.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I had the Canes winning until they went throught heir own LARGER mess. Now I am not sure about them.

BUCS_72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ohio State looking ahead......that's why they almost got caught by Toledo.
Canes will need to be at their best to win.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ohio State looking ahead......that's why they almost got caught by Toledo.
Canes will need to be at their best to win.

This a true statement.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a knock on Jacory? ;-)

That would have been cleaver but it wasn't, I think the game will be a coin toss. If it is in the Pickem it will be the 1 pointer pick for me.

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Should be a good game.

What most ppl do not understand is that the Canes had most of thier 2nd string D on the field against Maryland. Most of the suspended players were first string defenders. I think we will have 4 of those players back on D. Just about the entire D line was gone.

Unless your team is extremely deep, you can not expect to win when you take the starting D line, the all star MLB and your hard hitting DB away.

Maryland was returning a good team from last year. Its not like thier Toledo.

So all in all, I expect a good game. Just depends on Harris at QB.

csu35430

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good game.

What most ppl do not understand is that the Canes had most of thier 2nd string D on the field against Maryland. Most of the suspended players were first string defenders. I think we will have 4 of those players back on D. Just about the entire D line was gone.

Unless your team is extremely deep, you can not expect to win when you take the starting D line, the all star MLB and your hard hitting DB away.

Maryland was returning a good team from last year. Its not like thier Toledo.

So all in all, I expect a good game. Just depends on Harris at QB.

The only problem is the starting corners still suck... Plus ray ray is a big part.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the matchup doesn't favor the Canes because Ohio State's main issue is on offense, with Jacory Harris throwing picks chances are Ohio State will get a lot of good field position.

WoodyHayes1951

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our FG kicker sucks ass like he has in the first two games I think we might have some serious problems.

We need Some Braxton Miller packages to pull this out. Bauserman isn't enough to beat Miami of Florida without a good tailback.

WoodyHayes1951

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU wasn't looking ahead.

The Defense was fine. The assignments and coverage were correct. They missed tackles which is what led to the UT points that were on the defense.

The Offense is GARBITCH. Bauserman is only DECENT(not good) on play action. Makes it hard to convert 3rd and longs.

The tailbacks are not getting it done. Hyde is ok and Smith has fumbled twice. Berry and Hall need to come back quick!

The Receivers, while I don't think there is any serious issues, could help Bauserman out a little bit and try to make some plays.

Hall on the Oline is bad.

The assignment on the blocked punt was missed. We had a man, he just didn't feel like trying to block.

And the FG kicker has sucked ass.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did anyone else hear herbstreit say toledo was a better team than miami on CFF yesterday?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the canes walking away before our shit storm hit. If the coaches pimp lamar miller all game we still have a shot, but my gut is we lose by double digits. we need all of our starters, our depth isnt great in a lot of areas (D)

WoodyHayes1951

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami of Florida wins this game if Bauserman plays the whole game and Jordan Hall doesn't come back.

They might win anyway but I just don't see us being creative enough with Joe Stiff as QB.

The Defense will be fine I think. Dominic Clarke is going to be a monster in the future and we got a decent D-Line that can put some pressure on the QB.

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had the canes walking away before our shit storm hit. If the coaches pimp lamar miller all game we still have a shot, but my gut is we lose by double digits. we need all of our starters, our depth isnt great in a lot of areas (D)

No way in Hell we lose by double digits..........

Well, unless of course Jokery throws 5 pics!