• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional weekend

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants fans got to feel like what it would be like gettin hit with a Mike Tyson upper cut to the chin in the first Q last night!

Bring on todays game already so I can get this bad taste ‘ OUT MY MOUTH

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is today the day the Cowboys finally make it past the divisional round for the first time in over a quarter century? First time this century, this millennium?

No. No most likely not.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re not fun to deal with but that’s likely the best possible news the day after. He can take the shot, probably have 80-90% mobility. Next Monday is gonna Fucking suck for him but if they get to the Super Bowl, he gets another recovery week before having to ramp it up again. I’m glad his knee is ok. Watching the replay numerous times, it looked like his knee twisted precariously as he reacted to the pain of the ankle getting rolled up on.

It seemed like the Mahomes injury yesterday actually took the Chiefs performance to that next level. Seemed like everybody dialed in a little bit more on their execution and focus because they couldn’t wait around for Mahomes to make a play again. This is especially true of the defense. Their pass rush was relentless yesterday.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re not fun to deal with but that’s likely the best possible news the day after. He can take the shot, probably have 80-90% mobility. Next Monday is gonna Fucking suck for him but if they get to the Super Bowl, he gets another recovery week before having to ramp it up again. I’m glad his knee is ok. Watching the replay numerous times, it looked like his knee twisted precariously as he reacted to the pain of the ankle getting rolled up on.

It seemed like the Mahomes injury yesterday actually took the Chiefs performance to that next level. Seemed like everybody dialed in a little bit more on their execution and focus because they couldn’t wait around for Mahomes to make a play again. This is especially true of the defense. Their pass rush was relentless yesterday.
The Chiefs did have five sacks the first time they played. I think its just generally a pretty good matchup for the Chiefs. Like how the Bengals are generally a bad matchup because they can challenge the secondary so the Chiefs cant really get pressure.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a forewarning.

If I seem down or angry today. I am......................

Just something in my close knit sports world(top 2 teams in my logo) happened and I'm non too pleased about it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally forgot to do this last night and i'm sorry to the following that i didn't

@Fountain City Blues , @Clayton , @Chief Cola , @brin3535 and i know there is more but i can't remember the name.

Good Game guys.
That combo of Lawrence, Etienne and Hasty seems lethal. I think getting Ridley and then adding someone in the first round could really put the Jags in the mix with the other AFC top teams.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That combo of Lawrence, Etienne and Hasty seems lethal. I think getting Ridley and then adding someone in the first round could really put the Jags in the mix with the other AFC top teams.

And that is my thing as I was watching. If the season, THEY were saying that we will be another top 10 pick and we make the divisional round.................

What can't we do in the future?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but I kind of feel like Dallas is going to win tonight. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking since I would love for the Eagles to beat both the Giants and Cowboys en route to the Super Bowl. But I think Dallas might have the right strengths to beat this Niners club.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very curious to see what Toney does with a full offseason here. He's been efficient with his limited snaps.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before any Bengals fan today says the fix is in because the NFL already sold 50,000 seats in Atlanta.