• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional weekend

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m guessing these may be some pretty quick meetings

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, a couple of games that went they way they were supposed to. Eagles obviously have everything in place and the Giants really weren't a match for them.
The Mahomes thing was a little scary. Props to Andy Reid and Chad Henne for that drive and escaping with the win. Congrats to the Jags on a huge improvement. They are coming. Like the Giants though, need a true #1 WR, imo. Hope Mahomes gets treated and heals up enough. Came back and played but obviously hurting.
I do think the Jaguars have closed the gap since the last time the Chiefs played them. The main difference in the game was the two turnovers. Not sure Kelce can win a Superbowl by himself so I do think Mahomes needs to be 100% to stand a chance against teams like the Bengals and Eagles

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Kelce can win a Superbowl by himself so I do think Mahomes needs to be 100% to stand a chance against teams like the Bengals and Eagles
Funny, I understand trashing Dallas, but SF & Buffalo?

The games must be played first.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a complete joy watching the fruits of what Jeff Stoudtland puts together. For my money, he’s the best OL coach in football.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the Jaguars have closed the gap since the last time the Chiefs played them. The main difference in the game was the two turnovers. Not sure Kelce can win a Superbowl by himself so I do think Mahomes needs to be 100% to stand a chance against teams like the Bengals and Eagles
I was expecting a little more razzle dazzle from the Jags. Thought their gameplan was way conservative.

The Chiefs defense can do a little more than they're generally given credit for. Frank Clark you might as well put him on ice until the postseason but I guess as long as he shows up when it really matters I can live with it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird... All of a sudden, tweets you guys post don't show up for me anymore... Anyone know how to fix this?

1674406240659.png

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I understand trashing Dallas, but SF & Buffalo?

The games must be played first.
I said 'teams like' which can imply more than just those two teams. Chad Henne isn't beating the Cowboys, Niners or Bills either.

I was expecting a little more razzle dazzle from the Jags. Thought their gameplan was way conservative.

The Chiefs defense can do a little more than they're generally given credit for. Frank Clark you might as well put him on ice until the postseason but I guess as long as he shows up when it really matters I can live with it.
Jags had some real issues in pass protection so I'm not shocked they played conservative.

They had that big drop, too, on that deep pass to Kirk. I think both teams played 'playoff football'