• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional weekend

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the quickest NFL game I've ever seen. Especially for the playoffs.

It was all the rushing that the Eagles did, which the Giants could not stop at all.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly, the Eagles are the better team. They beat the shit out of my Giants and got the trifecta. NYG had a good season...playoffs and a playoff win. It's been awhile. Hopefully, they take another step forward next season. Looking forward to the draft and curious who they'll keep and lose. We'll see.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly, the Eagles are the better team. They beat the shit out of my Giants and got the trifecta. NYG had a good season...playoffs and a playoff win. It's been awhile. Hopefully, they take another step forward next season. Looking forward to the draft and curious who they'll keep and lose. We'll see.
Yep, a big step forward for your boys. Hopefully they can build on it. Congrats on a solid season @PhilSimms11.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is. It would have been a different story last night if they drew the big bad Ravens and the pride of the Utah Utes Tyler Huntley. That, my friend, would have been a dog fight.
Looks like poor ole cinci won't have an oline today. Rip city.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, a couple of games that went they way they were supposed to. Eagles obviously have everything in place and the Giants really weren't a match for them.
The Mahomes thing was a little scary. Props to Andy Reid and Chad Henne for that drive and escaping with the win. Congrats to the Jags on a huge improvement. They are coming. Like the Giants though, need a true #1 WR, imo. Hope Mahomes gets treated and heals up enough. Came back and played but obviously hurting.