• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Bucket NFL Draft Playoff 2 : Ritz vs WLK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RITZ

OFFENSE
QB - Warren Moon - 3
RB - Earl Campbell - 3
WR - Jerry Rice - 8
WR - Calvin Johnson - 6
WR - Tim Brown - 4
TE - Shannon Sharpe - 4
LT- Art Shell - 4
LG - Gene Upshaw - 4
C - Jim Ringo - 6
RG - Ron Mix - 4
RT - Forrest Gregg - 6

DEFENSE
LDE - Too Tall Jones - 5
DT - Joe Greene - 2
DT - Casey Hampton - 2
RDE - Jared Allen - 6
LLB - Chuck Bednarik - 5
MLB - Mike Singletary - 6
RLB - Chris Hanburger - 5
CB - Darrelle Revis - 1
CB - Herb Adderley - 6
SS - Kam Chancellor - 8
FS - Deron Cherry - 4

RESERVES
QB - Drew Brees - 7
RB - Gale Sayers - 6
FB - Franco Harris - 2
WR - Art Monk - 5
TE - Dallas Clark - 3
DE - Jevon Kearse - 3
DT - Gerald McCoy - 7
CB - Troy Vincent - 1
CB - Antoine Winfield - 1
S - Emlen Tunnell - 5

VERSUS

WLK

OFFENSE
QB - Payton Manning - 3
RB - Marshawn Lynch - 8
WR - Sterling Sharpe - 6
WR - Dez Bryant - 5
TE - Tony Gonzalez - 7
TE - Rob Gronkowski - 1
LT - Joe Thomas - 2
LG - Russ Grimm - 5
C - Dermontti Dawson - 2
RG - Joe DeLamielleure - 1
RT - Jackie Slater - 8

DEFENSE
LDE - Jack Youngblood - 8
DT - Richard Seymour - 1
DT - Alan Page - 6
RDE - Richard Dent - 6
OLB - Jack Ham - 2
OLB - Derrick Brooks - 7
CB - Willie Brown - 4
CB - Rod Woodson - 2
CB - Aeneas Williams - 8
SS - Troy Polamalu - 2
FS - Larry Wilson - 8

RESERVES
QB - Steve McNair - 3
RB - Terrell Davis - 4
WR - Henry Ellard - 5
FB - Tom Rathman - 8
TE - Mark Bavaro - 5
DE - Dwight Freeney- 3
DT - Ray Childress - 3
DT - Sean Gilbert - 7
MLB - Willie Lanier - 4
DCB - Frank Minnifield - 2

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RITZ - 4
WLK - 5

VOTED - 500, Ritz, Nos, UK, EHB, Hockey, Mebert, Milk, WLK

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If WLK is going to only play 2 LB’s then expect me to hand the ball off to one of my outstanding backs depending on the distance. I feel I have one of the top offensive line in this draft and 3 out of the 5 played together before so we know chemistry won’t be a issue. If my running backs can get behind that o-line and get to his 2 LB’s I predict a lot of long runs. If he puts a defender up in the box to stop the run then Moon will throw it on his defense throwing to one of my great receivers. I feel WLK trading away Deion Sanders really hurt his team in this matchup because Jerry Rise, Calvin Johnson, Tim Brown, Art Monk and a great TE in Shannon Sharpe is extremely dangerous and Neon Deion would have really helped him. Overall I like what WLK did and I think he has a great team but feel him making that trade gives me an advantage. Ritz 28 WLK 24

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with Ritz because of his linebackers. You have to have the kind of linebackers he has to contain WLK's TEs

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with Ritz because of his linebackers. You have to have the kind of linebackers he has to contain WLK's TEs

WLK does have outstanding big TE's and that's why I chose to go with 3 LB's instead of 2 like others are in the playoffs.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like both teams offensively and I think I actually like Ritz more on offense but its the defenses where I think WLK is just to much for Ritz's team. I don't like Hampton in a 4-3. I think Ritz has a tough time covering both those TE's.

I gotta lean WLK here.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like both teams offensively and I think I actually like Ritz more on offense but its the defenses where I think WLK is just to much for Ritz's team. I don't like Hampton in a 4-3. I think Ritz has a tough time covering both those TE's.

I gotta lean WLK here.

How's he going to cover my receivers?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's he going to cover my receivers?

Even though he traded Deion which I think was a mistake he still has excellent corners. I am a big fan of Calvin Johnson but I am one of the few who do not consider him top 5 all time. He's a nightmare on paper but he really hasn't lived up to the expectations, been nicked up quite a bit in recent years and his TD totals aren't where they should be for a player of his size. JUST MY OPINION

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he traded Deion which I think was a mistake he still has excellent corners. I am a big fan of Calvin Johnson but I am one of the few who do not consider him top 5 all time. He's a nightmare on paper but he really hasn't lived up to the expectations, been nicked up quite a bit in recent years and his TD totals aren't where they should be for a player of his size. JUST MY OPINION

Agree on Calvin. In the few games of importance for the Lions over his times he's never made a big enough difference

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he is healthy for this game :D plus he wont be going against the #1 corner because Jerry Rice will be.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the closest of the QF's IMO and I have to lean WLK for a couple of reasons. Ritz has tremendous WR's, but WLK has 3 great corners who can actually man up against them, plus 2 of the greatest OLB's ever vs both the pass and run in Ham and Brooks. Plus he has Page, who would get immediate pressure in Moon's face.
On the other side, I love the balance that WLK's 2 TE scheme brings with Gonzalez and Gronk, it allows him to be in heavy run or heavy pass and really take whatever Ritz' defense gives him. Ritz has a heck of a team, but I thought WLK did a great job of scheming and the matchups favor his squad

WLK 31
Ritz 24

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna have to lean WLK here.

The two TE will be tough to plan against and he has a secondary that can plan for Ritz attack. He's also got some great LBs. this would be a battle but late I think WLK gets a winning red zone TD to one of his huge targets

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got ritz, his offensive line is just disgusting. Will compensate for any negatives his offense has.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got me... I liked what Ritz did but I really think his Dline is weak... Mean Joe is great though... The ability to move Gronk all around including split out really changes things... Also my Dline is extremely good... I think I have too many advantages...

WLK - 31
Ritz - 24

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job WLK!!! I love the two TE set and I feel that won you the game. Now I disagree with some of the arguments against my team but I will be gracious in my defeat and wish you the best of the luck in the playoffs.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job WLK!!! I love the two TE set and I feel that won you the game. Now I disagree with some of the arguments against my team but I will be gracious in my defeat and wish you the best of the luck in the playoffs.

I think it was huge once you guys grabbed all the WRs... I thought the trade of Deion helped boost me to another level adding Page and getting Willie in the deal... What I lost in Dieon wasn't nearly what I gained with Page IMO.... I did love what you did as well, Singletary was a steal...