• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Div Round vs. Broncos

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post right here is what cost you the football game. God doesn't like smart asses when it comes to his prayer.

Get the fuck out of here, God doesn't like convicts or bengals either so I guess your fucked.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the fuck out of here, God doesn't like convicts or bengals either so I guess your fucked.

I am not a Bengal and I am not a convict as I have never been arrested in my life, so I do not see how I am fucked?

I am a Bengals fan and I do feel blessed every day of my life for what the Lord has provided me with. Granted, I still have a potty mouth and that needs to be worked on, but your statement couldn't be any more ignorant if you tried.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to worry about Psych... Glad to have him stop by and prove to us how salty he still is about the loss last week lol

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post right here is what cost you the football game. God doesn't like smart asses when it comes to his prayer.

I am not a Bengal and I am not a convict as I have never been arrested in my life, so I do not see how I am fucked?

I am a Bengals fan and I do feel blessed every day of my life for what the Lord has provided me with. Granted, I still have a potty mouth and that needs to be worked on, but your statement couldn't be any more ignorant if you tried.

I don't claim to be a theologian, by any means.

Truth be told, I'm a Deist; I don't believe that God intervenes in human affairs.

But it occurs to me that, if God actually DID have a problem with that prayer, the Steelers would not have made the playoffs. They wouldn't have gone 10-6 in an injury-plagued regular season. Indeed, if God had a problem with that prayer, the Steelers would rarely win. So maybe the Almighty has a better sense of humor than you think, or perhaps he just takes such things in stride.

Oh...it also occurs to me that you're trolling on another team's board. We have a banter thread for trash talk, and this isn't it. Knock it off.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't claim to be a theologian, by any means.

Truth be told, I'm a Deist; I don't believe that God intervenes in human affairs.

But it occurs to me that, if God actually DID have a problem with that prayer, the Steelers would not have made the playoffs. They wouldn't have gone 10-6 in an injury-plagued regular season. Indeed, if God had a problem with that prayer, the Steelers would rarely win. So maybe the Almighty has a better sense of humor than you think, or perhaps he just takes such things in stride.

Oh...it also occurs to me that you're trolling on another team's board. We have a banter thread for trash talk, and this isn't it. Knock it off.

I will admit, these posts in this thread was a bit of trolling. I was trying to discuss things and point out obvious flaws in many's opinion in my other posts on this board in the Burfict thread.

However, since this image saying had everything to do with the upcoming Bronco game, it was not made years ago, that it could have been the cause of the loss. It would have had no baring on the season or the first playoff victory against the Bengals. However it could have directly affected the game in which you lost.

A lot of people are superstitious about certain things, why couldn't this direct disregard for the Lord's Prayer for this particular game created bad karma for the Steelers?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to worry about Psych... Glad to have him stop by and prove to us how salty he still is about the loss last week lol

Tell me Face, had Burfict not been penalized for his hit on Brown and the league immediately started justifying the hit saying because Brown swung his head towards Burfict, Burfict could not avoid the hit....and you were unable to score because of it and you lost, would you be a little salty? Just curious.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit, these posts in this thread was a bit of trolling. I was trying to discuss things and point out obvious flaws in many's opinion in my other posts on this board in the Burfict thread.

However, since this image saying had everything to do with the upcoming Bronco game, it was not made years ago, that it could have been the cause of the loss. It would have had no baring on the season or the first playoff victory against the Bengals. However it could have directly affected the game in which you lost.

A lot of people are superstitious about certain things, why couldn't this direct disregard for the Lord's Prayer for this particular game created bad karma for the Steelers?

To the bold: since you are not a Steelers fan, you might not have known this until now, but that "prayer" (minus the references to the playoffs and the Broncos) has been around for a long time. The Almighty had PLENTY of prior opportunities to be offended by it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me Face, had Burfict not been penalized for his hit on Brown and the league immediately started justifying the hit saying because Brown swung his head towards Burfict, Burfict could not avoid the hit....and you were unable to score because of it and you lost, would you be a little salty? Just curious.
If this discussion was taken to the "WC Round vs. Bengals" thread it would immediately become 50% less salty.

But if you must... Immediately after the game I probably would have taken a shot at the refs. But if you knew anything about my posts in the past, you would know that I don't stew on officiating and I have specifically spoken about how I think its stupid to blame a loss on the way a game is officiated. So to answer you directly... Yes I would have been a little salty.

But I wouldn't have traveled to your team forum over a week later to bring it up.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's all make-believe. There is no one offended, except maybe the troller himself.

That said, maybe God doesn't like trolling either.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is in response to ATL's post.

Agree for the most part with everything. I'm proud to be a Steelers fan no matter what but especially after the way they hung in there during a very trying season. Injuries were the theme of the season but the team managed to make the playoffs and finally won a playoff game (5yr drought) despite playing the toughest schedule in the league.

Fitz wasn't the reason we lost yesterday. Burfict was. We can NOT continue to let that animal take out our best players and do nothing about it. Something has to give here.

Wheaton needs to show me more. I really think Sammy is going to take his place.

Not a fan of Haley. This team has too many weapons and it seems as if creativity is lacking at times.

Tomlin did do a solid job under the circumstances. He probably bought himself a few more seasons to try and win his "own" Super Bowl. Don't know about his coaching but the players seem to like him and that is nice.

Fully agree about the Defense.

Please draft a solid CB in Rounds 1 or 2, PLEASE!

I'd welcome Deebo back for one more season.

Boswell was a very solid find and helped us save the season.

Hopefully we add a few pieces and enter next season as a team with a real chance of winning the Super Bowl.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree for the most part with everything. I'm proud to be a Steelers fan no matter what but especially after the way they hung in there during a very trying season. Injuries were the theme of the season but the team managed to make the playoffs and finally won a playoff game (5yr drought) despite playing the toughest schedule in the league.

Fitz wasn't the reason we lost yesterday. Burfict was. We can NOT continue to let that animal take out our best players and do nothing about it. Something has to give here.

Wheaton needs to show me more. I really think Sammy is going to take his place.

Not a fan of Haley. This team has too many weapons and it seems as if creativity is lacking at times.

Tomlin did do a solid job under the circumstances. He probably bought himself a few more seasons to try and win his "own" Super Bowl. Don't know about his coaching but the players seem to like him and that is nice.

Fully agree about the Defense.

Please draft a solid CB in Rounds 1 or 2, PLEASE!

I'd welcome Deebo back for one more season.

Boswell was a very solid find and helped us save the season.

Hopefully we add a few pieces and enter next season as a team with a real chance of winning the Super Bowl.

we need to keep boswell .. get rid of suisham if they have too but keep boswell

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's all make-believe. There is no one offended, except maybe the troller himself.

That said, maybe God doesn't like trolling either.

We're still good bro. I understand your point of view. I am not upset, I was just pointing out a generalization on maybe one reason you guys lost in that game. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

I apologize for trolling in this thread, I will own that. I still feel a few of your brethren are dicks.

Will will just agree to disagree I guess, as there is no way I can share the same opinion as several here. Enjoy your board and those here who desire a refuge to bitch and moan with no direct conflict of their opinion. Message boards are much more enjoyable when everyone has to share the same point of view.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will will just agree to disagree I guess, as there is no way I can share the same opinion as several here. Enjoy your board and those here who desire a refuge to bitch and moan with no direct conflict of their opinion. Message boards are much more enjoyable when everyone has to share the same point of view.
Agreed on all of the above and ditto on the Bengals board as well. I've tried in the past to provide a level-headed discussion over there as well and was usually met with similar antics, which is why I don't spend as much time over there as I used to. I stay on the NHL General board most of the time where I have found the most mature, intelligent discussion and witty banter among fans off all teams.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to keep boswell .. get rid of suisham if they have too but keep boswell
I'm not so sure which to keep haha. The Wizard of Boz stepped up huge this year, but don't forget that Suisham was top 3 in FG% in the league for the past 2-3 years. Hard to not want to keep that around. I'm sure there will be one hell of a good competition in camp this offseason, unless one gets traded away.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see no one with 1/2 a brain could think brown swung his head towards burfict, go take your tinfoil hat off

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But you still found the time to stop by to bitch, piss, and moan.....
I wonder if God condones trolls??? Bungal trolls???

So you feel blessed, so blessed that you felt the need to come over here and preach your bullshit....
Wow.... ya know maybe your time would be better spent convincing your own fan base of the fucked up thoughts and opinions they have on shit as opposed to coming to another team and telling us how fucked up we are. When you have guys over there saying Tuitt intentionally broke Daltons finger, or how low class we are because of how we play..... If you can't change the minds of the team you pull for, WTF makes you think a division rival is going to listen to your bullshit????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're still good bro. I understand your point of view. I am not upset, I was just pointing out a generalization on maybe one reason you guys lost in that game. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

I apologize for trolling in this thread, I will own that. I still feel a few of your brethren are dicks.

Here is some.........

sticker,375x360.png

To go with your.......

bengals-fan-crying.jpg