• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Div Round vs. Broncos

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the midst of the Burfict-spewing shitfest talk of bounties, targeting, etc, this is a nice breath of fresh air.

Why Peyton Manning didn't sign Steelers fans' Terrible Towels

When my daughter overheard my wife and I talking about it, she didn't miss a beat and started singing to the tune of the Manning Nationwide commercial:

"I won't sign the Steeler's towel" :thumb:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the midst of the Burfict-spewing shitfest talk of bounties, targeting, etc, this is a nice breath of fresh air.

Why Peyton Manning didn't sign Steelers fans' Terrible Towels

When my daughter overheard my wife and I talking about it, she didn't miss a beat and started singing to the tune of the Manning Nationwide commercial:

"I won't sign the Steeler's towel" :thumb:

So he dropped the towel..... Sounds curse worthy to me!!!!!

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing Ben should be good to go. This could end up being a legacy game for Ben. While I wouldn't blame him for not being able to pull it off, a win against this defense without Brown, Bell, and DWill would be a huge deal. Especially if he's able to shoulder the team and will it to win.

I don't feel good about it all but I'm excited to see how Ben responds.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing Tomlin's recent comments about Ben I'm feeling a little more confident. Tomlin said that Ben was able to do all that was asked of him in practice, so to me that means he was throwing the ball deep without a problem. But I'd still be concerned with how well that shoulder will hold up throughout the game. One hit might put him out, or if by some miracle he stays upright through 3 qtrs I'm sure we'll start seein gimpy throws in the 4th.

Like Bridge said, this could be a huge legacy game for Ben. A win tomorrow would be another tale to the epic story that is Ben Roethlisberger! I definitely wouldn't fault him for a loss though. This is a tall order without 2 of the teams' best weapons.

I'm hopin & prayin for some Steel City Magic at Mile High.

On a positive note, I heard W-Johnson was able to practice and is listed as questionable. Glad to hear it because that will give the running game a good chance.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing Tomlin's recent comments about Ben I'm feeling a little more confident. Tomlin said that Ben was able to do all that was asked of him in practice, so to me that means he was throwing the ball deep without a problem. But I'd still be concerned with how well that shoulder will hold up throughout the game. One hit might put him out, or if by some miracle he stays upright through 3 qtrs I'm sure we'll start seein gimpy throws in the 4th.

Like Bridge said, this could be a huge legacy game for Ben. A win tomorrow would be another tale to the epic story that is Ben Roethlisberger! I definitely wouldn't fault him for a loss though. This is a tall order without 2 of the teams' best weapons.

I'm hopin & prayin for some Steel City Magic at Mile High.

On a positive note, I heard W-Johnson was able to practice and is listed as questionable. Glad to hear it because that will give the running game a good chance.

I do wonder if some of those quotes by Tomlin though are more coach speak. I mean you don't want your opponent to know that he can't throw it over 20 yards with any kind of accuracy. Same with the Broncos coaches though saying Manning hasn't looked this healthy all season. You never know what to believe with what these coaches say especially at this time of year. Going to be an interesting game today that is for sure.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Yesterday on my way home I saw the headlines that Antonio Brown was ruled out for Sunday’s divisional round playoff game against the Denver Broncos. I’m not going to lie, at first I was pretty down, at the time I felt like the Pittsburgh Steelers have had the worst luck this season. Once I got home, I turned on ESPN and the sports analyst was asked “Without Antonio Brown can the Steelers overcome the Broncos?” and he replied “They have no chance at all”. It was at that moment, that I realized the Steelers are going to beat the Broncos.

Everyone expect the Steelers to lose this game, but with the mind set of next man up I believe the Steelers will go into Denver guns a blazing. I expect the Steelers to shock the world yet again, and win 24-13.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summon the Curse of the Terrible Towel.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had our pre-game pierogis. We're good to GO STEELERS!!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to the Steelers bar for this game, so I will be hanging out here.