• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diggs

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance @Chef99 @TREFF @averagejoe @SmokingMonkey @leftypower @canesandfinsfanatic @wilwhite @TKOSpikes @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @Sam Sportboy and whoever

Do we dig Diggs I know 2 games makes this a reasonably academic and unanswerable question.

yet I'm asking. Is he the real deal

I can get L Miller for him

ppr league. I should post a roster but honestly it is irrelevant.

Thoughts. Thanks gang.

I am not into diggs at all... Remember that the Vikings have been one of the least active passing games... They are near the bottom in pass attempts... and with Charles Johnson coming back, and them also having Mike Wallace, AND with Rudolph as an redzone threat, what is his real upside???

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you're STACKED at RB, I make that deal. I just don't trust Vikings WR's. Now that he's established himself as somewhat of a threat, it'll be interesting to see if defenses give him more attention, and if he can still beat it

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with milk and treff, but it's all about the Vikings as a whole.

I think Diggs is the real deal. Hearing comparisons to Antonio Brown, ...I know, I'm not going that far, but all I hear are good things.

Don't have his stats, but he was great in his first two years in college. To the point he was being projected as a 2nd round pick. Broke his leg in his 3rd year and was terrible in his return in the 4th, but his QB situation was the worst in the country, so bad that the back ip RB took snaps as QB.

That said, Miller has his bye behind him and is likely looking at minimum 15 touches every game here on out.

Take it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he fits Teddy B pretty well. They are comparing him to Antonio Brown, I know its not close and really early, but they seem to really like him alot. I am rolling the dice with him this week but that's based on desperation so I hope he pans out.

In this league I am down Nelson, Benjamin, DT, James Jones, and Maclin due to either injury or bye. brutal position group for me right now. Im rolling out Decker and Diggs!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with milk and treff, but it's all about the Vikings as a whole.

I think Diggs is the real deal. Hearing comparisons to Antonio Brown, ...I know, I'm not going that far, but all I hear are good things.

Don't have his stats, but he was great in his first two years in college. To the point he was being projected as a 2nd round pick. Broke his leg in his 3rd year and was terrible in his return in the 4th, but his QB situation was the worst in the country, so bad that the back ip RB took snaps as QB.

That said, Miller has his bye behind him and is likely looking at minimum 15 touches every game here on out.

Great point

Take it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have much faith in either player in this deal, but it depends on what you need more a WR or RB. I did just pickup Diggs in a league due to byes and such. Mmmm stick with Diggs.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with Milk's "upside" assessment, because WRs more than anyone else can make their own opportunity. If you "might" be the best RB or QB you still have to wait until the guy in front of you flails or gets hurt. At WR you never push the other top WR to the sidelines. He stays on the field. The previous #2 will still get plenty of snaps, too. The previous #3 WR is the one who really ends up on the sidelines.

I understand about RB scarcity, but since it's PPR and Miller is barely a flex play in PPR, I'd stand pat unless you're hurting at RB.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda along what TKO mentioned, just the fact that Miller is a RB who is pretty much assured the majority of touches on his team makes him more valuable in my book. WR's that can pull 8-10 pts out of thier rears any given week are virtually a dime a dozen. The only question is, can Diggs do it EVERY week, if you think he can, maybe he's the more valuable, but at this point I'm siding with Miller, becuase of position scarcity

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance @Chef99 @TREFF @averagejoe @SmokingMonkey @leftypower @canesandfinsfanatic @wilwhite @TKOSpikes @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @Sam Sportboy and whoever

Do we dig Diggs I know 2 games makes this a reasonably academic and unanswerable question.

yet I'm asking. Is he the real deal

I can get L Miller for him

ppr league. I should post a roster but honestly it is irrelevant.

Thoughts. Thanks gang.

I picked up Diggs as a flyer in one league but he's just that at this point. Miller just got his most touches of the season and produced with the new coaching staff. .... make the deal.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make that deal in a heartbeat

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be interesting. Keep us up with how it goes.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoof, I don't think I could pass that deal up. I would have to take Miller.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs or Snead, this week, PPR?

Snead won't see Davis, right? I assume Cooks will?

Does AP run all over Detroit with a sprinkle of Wallace deep? ...leaving Diggs on the short end this week?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome replies thanks gang I'll see if I can get er dun

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does AP run all over Detroit with a sprinkle of Wallace deep? ...leaving Diggs on the short end this week?

I think you gotta go Snead. Cooks is just about...cooked.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think I'd go Snead...I'm awfully tempted to start him over Steve Smith in KOTF..

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Snead.

There's rumblings that Minny is moving Diggs back to the bench and putting Charles Johnson back out there. Personally I don't buy it long term since Johnson stunk the joint out so far and Diggs more than delivered in his time out there and Minny has to throw it to someone. Even if the rumblings are true, I think Diggs gets back out there as a starter but for this week only, you gotta go with Snead. He's a given no matter what while Diggs isn't right now