• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Diddy" Arrested for fight with UCLA coach

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Unlike P-Ditty Jr. who's a two star on "scholarship," Snoop Dog's kid is a four star and by all accounts is not a prima donna who works hard and is a good kid. Notre Dame would have been fortunate to add a player like that to their receiving corps.
Oh I know ... ND was recruiting the kid for a while there. This is more of a personal thing with me.

ND has enough 'notoriety' and BS to deal with, as is ... didn't wanna see the Snoop Circus entrenched in SB for four years.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoop was kinda with Oregon because of DAT and h made that vine or whatever about Oregon killin FSU.

Yeah, he was supporting Black Mamba at Oregon because he is a LA kid that played in the Snoop Youtg League. Now, he is supporting UCLA because of his son but his heart is still with USC. He was heart broken when his son picked UCLA over USC.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Unlike P-Ditty Jr. who's a two star on "scholarship," Snoop Dog's kid is a four star and by all accounts is not a prima donna who works hard and is a good kid. Notre Dame would have been fortunate to add a player like that to their receiving corps.

Yeap, unlike Diddy, Snoop is hard on his son and accept the pressure coaches put on him. Snoop was known for being hard on his son.

Diddy is the type to attack anybody that looks at his son crazy.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he was supporting Black Mamba at Oregon because he is a LA kid that played in the Snoop Youtg League. Now, he is supporting UCLA because of his son but his heart is still with USC. He was heart broken when his son picked UCLA over USC.

Supposedly he's SC all the way and then all the sudden he's a fan of every West coast team out there. At one point he was pimping Boise and ASU as well and flossing their gear too.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly he's SC all the way and then all the sudden he's a fan of every West coast team out there. At one point he was pimping Boise and ASU as well and flossing their gear too.

giphy.gif

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It may look like that, but he supports any player, from his Snoop youth league, but his heart is with USC.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Diddy would be the least intimidating person to attack you. I'm not sure why, something about just screams "I'm a phony that would go down with a strong breeze."

It should also be noted that one of his charges is "one count of making terrorist threats". I'm guessing he threatened to bring his boys along. Did the coach also not vote?
200_s.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Diddy would be the least intimidating person to attack you. I'm not sure why, something about just screams "I'm a phony that would go down with a strong breeze."

It should also be noted that one of his charges is "one count of making terrorist threats". I'm guessing he threatened to bring his boys along. Did the coach also not vote?
200_s.gif
So who did he quote for this terrorist threat because we all know Diddy is an unoriginal fuck who has to steal, errr "sample" from other people to make any noise.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Diddy doesn't even see the inside of a courtroom
Hmm, millions of dollars in pay offs vs restraining order keeping Ditty from watching the practices of lil Pity Kitty.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who did he quote for this terrorist threat because we all know Diddy is an unoriginal fuck who has to steal, errr "sample" from other people to make any noise.

actually Diddy seems like a real piece of work, Suge Knight is more known as being a thug, but one time suge and Puff got into a fight at a party, Suge's best friend ended up dead. Puff plays this soft image, but it seems he's a real crazy a##. As for snoop, he seems like a crappy dad, and his son picked UCLA to rub his nose in it.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad the strength coach didn't just shove that kettlebell up Diddy's ass and make him walk like a duck.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Not only can money really influence things but growing up with unlimited resources can certainly increase your odds at becoming a Div1 athlete tremendously if that's what you want. I have no doubt that if most people had all the best equipment, their own personal facilities and likely their own personal training growing up that a lot of the general population could wind up as a Div1 Athlete. I mean, he was only ranked as a two star coming out of HS. With all those resources, I bet I could have made two star status.

Yeah, but what about the Buckeyes?