• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Tom Brady cost himself first ballot HOF status?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit. This Crown is making me trigger happy. I meant to add "Thanks for the hospitality. Looking forward to smack talks. :) Happy Hunting Harold."

BTW, hat's off to SEA for a warrior-like effort in the Superbowl. Hoping we witness more of the same in the future.

Smack talk with three bullshit favorite teams, posting on a proxy server.

We're not that dumb, now. :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet all you want. If you've followed me before, I am in full support of punishing the wrong doers. If it wasn't clear enough for you, Brady isn't suspended for cheating. He's suspended for not cooperating. Please please please... let's make a bet about what I'm going to claim

He cheated. It's what he is. He's a cheater and a liar. And he's arrogant as fuck about it.

lebwel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll keep feeding your hate until you can chill out. There isn't any substantial evidence against Brady being involved in a cheating scandal. It's like gravity will end for haters if they can't come to grips if he is in fact, .... wait for it... innocent. It's as if there is nothing to hold them down. "Brady cheated. He's a liar. He's not great......" blah blah blah. Nevermind that he's suspended for being uncooperative because everybody else says he's suspended for cheating. It doesn't matter what the fact says. What the haters say, matters. Nevermind that other QBs have confessed to doctoring footballs. What matters is that Brady didn't confess. Nevermind that spygate was about the defying a commissioners memo not the NFL rules. What matters is the public opinion. After all, it's public opinion that drives the US of A. NOT FACTS! Facts are an allergen to this country. Admit it. It is because you can't admit to the facts.

Back to the question at hand:
Did Tom Brady cost himself first ballot HOF status?

NO!

Every hater wants to be the first to cast the stone that hits. Bring it on! Let me feed your hate

lebwel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't start a thread yet but I just wanted to share that I've been awarded:

Keeps Coming Back
30 messages posted. You must like it here!

Yes I do like it here. Finally, I found a place where I can just talk about sports, a little politics, and maybe a little smack. Or, a lot of it. Thanks for welcoming me into the family. Smack talk or not. :) Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cheated. It's what he is. He's a cheater and a liar. And he's arrogant as fuck about it.

I dont thing Brady's arrogance and Peyton's subpar playoff play will stop either one from first ballot HOFer

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to also refer to him as 4 X SB Champ, 3 X SB MVP. How's the salt feel?