• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did the Pats lose the SB ??

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's contesting that the Patriots dominated the Colts... but what does that have to do with the potential cheating accusations?

IMO, a cheater is the same whether he loses, wins a close one, or wins big. Doesn't make a bit of a difference.

In a topic on how will this affect the Patriots, it's an example of how the Patriot's players feel.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until it comes out that Belichick spiked McNabb's Chunky soup, leading to his vomiting!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing watching the Brady interview.

I was wondering if this giant distraction will affect the Pats in anyway. This thing isn't going away till the SB and probably after if the Pats win. A shame because it's over the stupidest thing.

They drilled Brady in the interview, hopefully he can stay focused on the game. I want to see a good game played out with no BS.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it does distract the Patriots. Bigger than any news story before a game I have ever seen. Its all being talked about overseas. I posted in site earlier this debate, seems someone feels permission to select who can post. Nice

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing reminds me of the 49ers/Ravens SB when Chris Culliver made his infamous anti Gay remarks and it caused a negative media storm around the team, this seems like a much more distracting situation and I find it hard to believe the team isn't gonna be affected when the step out onto U of Phoenix stadium in 2 weeks.

So that's why the Niner's lost that game. I have been wondering about that for so long.:pound: