• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dezmon Briscoe

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main point is we let a guy go that was a 2nd-4th round talent to keep a guy who is useless. We made a wrong decision again. Another guy I forgot about is the kid that TB just drafted from Syracuse. Had talent, was a moron, fell to what the 5th round? And then was just awesome this year. We keep making wrong decisions with these late round players that other teams make the right choice on. Briscoe showed he had talent last year in the same way Sinpson did. Neither are all pros but they both have potential to be.

Hard to find that rare player or two per draft that make it well in teh NFL after being drafted in the 6th and 7th rounds.

Wer have TJ Housh, I like Benard Scott even if Kramer doesn't. I think we have got a couple gems there..but there are only 1 or 2 guys per year that get drafted that low that make anything of themselves in the NFL:. The fact we have two of those in the last 10 is impressive to me for a franchise so poorly run.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a real return man, but we do not use him since he is so important to the offense. Shipley should be our KO and PR guy, but due to the importance of him to the offense, he will rarely see a return unless it is in an emergency situation.

I don't mind Benard Scott returning KO, but Shipley should most definitely be our PR.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kramer doesnt know football he just likes football thats why he would say he doesnt like B Scott....Hilarious...

dude never ran a sweep in his life...LOL

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's to like about Scott? How he wears the Pro Gear when he's injured on Sunday? If he has proven anything since he has been here it has been that he can't handle too much action - It breaks him.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing to like about Scott. He's a pussy footin Nancy with stone hands.