• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez out 4-6 Weeks

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think DEz is huge loss. TWill did well the last 2 drives, but Earl made a point last night that he doesn't fight for the ball. I agree. Not sure of what will happen with DEz's position. Street just doesn't look the part

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but I think Gregory is a bigger lose than Dez....
If a rookie DE is a bigger loss than Dez, then shame on us for giving Dez $70M. We still have Mincey and Lawrence. Need Russell and/or the other Crawford to step up for 3 weeks until Hardy is back.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is in jeopardy now thank goodness for the earl bye week. Hopefully we can enter the bye at 500.

Oh ye of little faith. When the o-line is giving Romo all day to throw he will find the open guy. Two TD's in the final 8 minutes with Dez in the locker room. I think we will be fine.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think DEz is huge loss. TWill did well the last 2 drives, but Earl made a point last night that he doesn't fight for the ball. I agree. Not sure of what will happen with DEz's position. Street just doesn't look the part
Dez is a big loss, but it's not insurmountable for 4 weeks. We pretty much won last night without him. I think Street will be OK. We have Witten, T Will and Beasley. Whomever plays on the outside will be the #4 option. I'm more concerned it allows the defense to play their safeties up to stop the run and make us one dimensional. That is when we have historically had problems.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is a big loss, but it's not insurmountable for 4 weeks. We pretty much won last night without him. I think Street will be OK. We have Witten, T Will and Beasley. Whomever plays on the outside will be the #4 option. I'm more concerned it allows the defense to play their safeties up to stop the run and make us one dimensional. That is when we have historically had problems.

I agree and that's when Romo needs to hit them with play action. T Will has some speed, so play action deep to T Will. If you make them pay for bringing the safeties up a couple times they will stop that quick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ye of little faith. When the o-line is giving Romo all day to throw he will find the open guy. Two TD's in the final 8 minutes with Dez in the locker room. I think we will be fine.
yes, the pass protection was huge for us last night. It's so easy to pick apart a defense when you get that time. If that continues it will lessen the loss of Dez as well.

Side note: Can someone tell Romo the clock expired like 4 times and we were lucky to not get it called.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, the pass protection was huge for us last night. It's so easy to pick apart a defense when you get that time. If that continues it will lessen the loss of Dez as well.

Side note: Can someone tell Romo the clock expired like 4 times and we were lucky to not get it called.

He will go no huddle if u want him too. Btw, any chance his second pick gets changed to a fumble. Earl is kicking my ass in fantasy going into tonight. I could use those 2 points

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will go no huddle if u want him too. Btw, any chance his second pick gets changed to a fumble. Earl is kicking my ass in fantasy going into tonight. I could use those 2 points
No, I think that was the right call. if it hits the ground it's incomplete. Can't blame Romo for that one. The shitty pass to Witten however...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking sucks... but if I had to pick a time where these injuries happen it would be now

Eagles - weak defense
Falcons - weak defense
Saints - weak defense
Patriots - average defense
Bye week
Giants - weak defense

Thank you for being generous :D

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a rookie DE is a bigger loss than Dez, then shame on us for giving Dez $70M. We still have Mincey and Lawrence. Need Russell and/or the other Crawford to step up for 3 weeks until Hardy is back.

My comment was no way meant to be an indictment on Dez. He is one of my favorite players. I just think we are more talent & weapons on offense than defense. Gregory stood out on defensive least night even if he doesn't get a sack he causes penalties. The kid is going to be special....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think that was the right call. if it hits the ground it's incomplete. Can't blame Romo for that one. The shitty pass to Witten however...

Maybe so - gotta feeling if that's at Brady or ARods house its initially ruled a fumble. Gotta take care of yoUr Qb, don't you especially at home.

Now the WItten one, if he wouldn't have caught the game winner, since Earl has him I would be petitioning the commish that Wit get minus 1, and Romo get minus 1

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so - gotta feeling if that's at Brady or ARods house its initially ruled a fumble. Gotta take care of yoUr Qb, don't you especially at home.

Now the WItten one, if he wouldn't have caught the game winner, since Earl has him I would be petitioning the commish that Wit get minus 1, and Romo get minus 1

Why? That was behind Witten and his body was contorted trying to reach back No way he makes that play. Did you see the replay?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kidding man. Trying to get a rise out of Earl. Bad Pass. Hell if a ball can hit Wit in the foot and get picked, one can hit him in the hand as well

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just read about the injury to Dez. I've actually broken same bone. All injuries are different so wh knows. My advice though is not read who else has had similar Injuries and how long it took them to return unless you just want to be sick the rest of the day.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be glad we won. Wondering what we do at WR now. This will hurt our running game even more. Williams , Beasley, Escobar??? Lucky and Street aren't ready.

I vote you just throw to Terrance Williams every play. My fantasy team could use it.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just read about the injury to Dez. I've actually broken same bone. All injuries are different so wh knows. My advice though is not read who else has had similar Injuries and how long it took them to return unless you just want to be sick the rest of the day.

Yeah it's an injury that could linger all season.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I already figured 8 weeks to be the minimum.

I look at it this way. With him or without him the season is still going to be on the line by week 14 give or take.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The average is more like 10-12 weeks :gaah: