• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez is Angry

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas -- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant left the locker room Thursday during the open media access after a prolonged rant aimed at reporters.

Initially, Bryant was upset about a story written last week by ESPN's Jean-Jacques Taylor. The two exchanged words before wide receiverDevin Street attempted to get involved. Street then claimed Taylor used a racial epithet.

Taylor, who is black, denied using the slur. Three others present in the locker room confirmed that Taylor did not use a racial epithet.

Part of the exchange was reported on Twitter by Robert Klemko of The MMQB.

After learning Klemko shared the situation on Twitter, Bryant exchanged words with Klemko, saying what he tweeted was not accurate. A public relations assistant stood between Bryant and Klemko.

"If you're going to report something, report it right," Bryant shouted.

Tight end Jason Witten, who was meeting with reporters a few feet away, briefly ended his interview and attempt to help calm the situation before coach Jason Garrett and Rich Dalrymple, the Cowboys' senior vice president of public relations/communications, entered the locker room.

Bryant called the media "dirty" nine times as he spoke to Garrett, then walked out. He later returned, sat briefly at his locker and walked out with music blaring from a wireless speaker system.

After the media access was over, Bryant responded on Twitter: "Yeah, I blew up on the media but report why I blew up on ya'll ... Saying I don't give f--- about me and calling players n----- is not professional."...........continued.

Upset Dez directs locker room tirade at reporters

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players like Dez need to go.....I can only imagine how tough it is to have to put up with this child because he is good....he needs help in a bad way. After football.things will crumble fast for this young man.....sadly it us easy to see

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players like Dez need to go.....I can only imagine how tough it is to have to put up with this child because he is good....he needs help in a bad way. After football.things will crumble fast for this young man.....sadly it us easy to see

If it's true what the media did, how is he wrong?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout them Cowboys?

cowboystimeout.gif

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys sound like a bunch of winners don't they?

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say I feel sorry for Cowboys' fans...but I don't.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say I feel sorry for Cowboys' fans...but I don't.

And you shouldn't, and we don't want you to. Not a person in this thread wouldn't give their left nut to have Dez on his team. Even if he does wear his emotions on his sleeve and act like a dolt.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you shouldn't, and we don't want you to. Not a person in this thread wouldn't give their left nut to have Dez on his team. Even if he does wear his emotions on his sleeve and act like a dolt.
Nope, I'm happy with Fitz, Floyd, and the Browns, don't need the drama child tyvm.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh, I'd rather have someone that acts like a fool than someone that cheats with PED's.

lay low for a bit, bears fan

Reactions: GNG

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever you say
I never like having drama whores on the team I root for. Never have, never will. I think they much more of a detriment to the over all mental state of the team than their sport ability is worth. I can see how some one who has had to put up with a seemingly unending train of me players and divas might have lost perspective on that though.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never like having drama whores on the team I root for. Never have, never will. I think they much more of a detriment to the over all mental state of the team than their sport ability is worth. I can see how some one who has had to put up with a seemingly unending train of me players and divas might have lost perspective on that though.

Yeah, it sucked having Irvin here. Sucked having Deion too. Those SB watching parties and parades were a real bitch.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it sucked having Irvin here. Sucked having Deion too. Those SB watching parties and parades were a real bitch.
How'd TO work out for you guys?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, chief. :thumb:

I sleep just fine. I don't worry over some locker room crap from Dez. We have a strong locker room, one guy isn't going to tear it apart.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sleep just fine. I don't worry over some locker room crap from Dez. We have a strong locker room, one guy isn't going to tear it apart.
So Hardy and Dez are one guy now? So, Jerah finally when and hired Frankenstein to create the prefect Cowboy, huh?:pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't mind Dez on the Seahawks at all. Be a perfect fit, to bad it will never happen. Yeah it would be nice to have someone as classy as Fitz has been, but That kind of class don't happen very often.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hardy and Dez are one guy now? So, Jerah finally when and hired Frankenstein to create the prefect Cowboy, huh?:pound:

Aside from the shoving match on the sideline, all accounts are that Hardy is a good guy in the locker room. He works hard, attends the tape sessions and is vocal in them, and isn't a disturbance.