• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez has the best hands in football

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you kill about 40 other guys he might. Anyone else getting tired of the drop followed by a smile?
The media spin on him being a cancer in the locker room is a joke and I just laugh that coverage which sucker fan seem t get caught up in. What I don't laugh at is all the almost catches he struggles with at key moments. It's happening a little too often.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does have lovely hands. Too bad he can't use them to consistently catch catchable balls.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna ask. Who stole his hands. Fucker couldn't catch a cold today. And why the fuck did he jump to catch a ball on the numbers? Seemed like he wasn't interested at all. Maybe he checked out already.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna ask. Who stole his hands. Fucker couldn't catch a cold today. And why the fuck did he jump to catch a ball on the numbers? Seemed like he wasn't interested at all. Maybe he checked out already.
he likes to catch passes with his body, not his hands. A bad habit of his.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bad dream for Dez, now everything in GB is "not a catch"?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Through 8 games, Dez Bryant has 27 catches for 351 yards and 2 touchdowns. Yards per game, yards per catch, games played in a season, and TDs all at career lows. Interesting that it came after the big contract. I know he got injured but query whether him holding out had anything to do with it. Seems like it has been a bad year all the way around.

Off topic but interesting karma....the Panthers are undefeated since releasing Hardy and we are 2-7 with him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Joe Buck say he came in camp overweight??? I'm not sure I believe that. I mean what is overweight. I watched the UFC weigh ins the other day and they were making a big deal over a pound. The dude was ripped too.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through 8 games, Dez Bryant has 27 catches for 351 yards and 2 touchdowns. Yards per game, yards per catch, games played in a season, and TDs all at career lows. Interesting that it came after the big contract. I know he got injured but query whether him holding out had anything to do with it. Seems like it has been a bad year all the way around.

Off topic but interesting karma....the Panthers are undefeated since releasing Hardy and we are 2-7 with him.
We disagree on a lot, but not on this. Hardy is a cancer, an expensive one at that. We are on pace for about 4 more sacks than last season. The quicker we cut this guy loose, the better

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete waste of talent. I can't believe we paid him considering he blew the playoff game every bit as much as Murray did, yet we let Murray walk and gave him that ridiculous contract.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete waste of talent. I can't believe we paid him considering he blew the playoff game every bit as much as Murray did, yet we let Murray walk and gave him that ridiculous contract.

It's a damn big contract. I'm not going to say we will regret it at this point, but I am going to say if we do it will very, very bad for us going forward...you can't miss on the big ones when you handle the cap the way we do...Don't expect a lot of NFL talent on the bench when you pay our stars as much as we do.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has and will require a special kinda coddle....."Kid Gloves"

In a lot of ways, Dez and Jerry make a perfect twosome for jerry to ride out his final years as jocks&socks of the Dallas Cowboys. It remains a three ring circus when you consider very few worth their salt head coaches would work for jerry jones. I can't think of one. I always said Parcells did this organization a favor. Gailey, Campo, Humpty Dumpty and Red Ball.... Might be time for a change in Dallas again. Wonder what's next??

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has and will require a special kinda coddle....."Kid Gloves"

In a lot of ways, Dez and Jerry make a perfect twosome for jerry to ride out his final years as jocks&socks of the Dallas Cowboys. It remains a three ring circus when you consider very few worth their salt head coaches would work for jerry jones. I can't think of one. I always said Parcells did this organization a favor. Gailey, Campo, Humpty Dumpty and Red Ball.... Might be time for a change in Dallas again. Wonder what's next??

So are you saying you are done with JG??

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jerry might be.
My point remains....what coach worth his salt will work under jerry.
Maybe one that is near retirement and wants to cash in one last time but that might be it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry may be but I think he will listen to his Qb this time, unless of course Romo retires