• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ten (10) reasons why the TOMPA BAY mission will fail

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS All right...historic for the past and present century.....and your age bigotry is noted and know that every day you are heading toward an "older" you...hold onto that thought.
Noted. Now someone get this kind gentleman a glass of warm milk and send him back to his room. Jeopardy is about to come on.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is Am I Blue Through it All

He is getting the Zooky treatment right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know...most of the nfl world has carved in stone their assertion that Brady will reach his 10th SB and 7th SB championship in 2020. They have "drank the kool-aid" on this idea , so i now offer 10 reasons to "pump the brakes" as an antidote to this delusion.

1. AGE ; He is 43 year old.....and as we all know...."father time" catches up with all athletes. Either his arm strength will continue to decline or he will take an injury and not "bounce back as well as in years past.
2. IMMOBILE: We all know that Brady is club-footed" and can't run from here there and he has this limitation in the era of the fleet-footed QB'S like MAHOMES....JACKSON ....WILSON . His o-line must pitch a perfect game each time to enable him to survive.
3. GRUDGE TEAM: Their are two (2) teams in the NFC who have a huge grudge against TOM most notably SEATTLE and ATLANTA. I am sure that WILSON Wants to get revenge on TOM for PETE CARROLL blowing his SB ....and ATLANTA likewise for blowing their 25 pt. lead in their SB. These teams are waiting with "sharpened knives". Also to be considered is that the NFC has two teams that have no fear of TOM.....GIANTS/EAGLES who both ate his lunch on three occasions.
4. TAMPA's HORRID DEFENSE: Last season TAMPA BAY gave up 28 pts per game.....TOM is going to have to score 30 pts per game to cover his defense's sins.
5. BREES: This is most likely DREW BREES last season....it is his last shot at catching a second ring before he retires.....he and the SAINTS are on a mission.
6. PHYSICALITY of NFC: BRADY is now playing in the NFC ...a conference historically predicated on physical play.....getting after the QB . Tom is going to get hit more often than he ever was in the AFC.
7. STAR GAZING: The "super star" is now in their midst and i wonder if some of his teammates will get too reliant on the superstar winning their games and get caught "watching".
8. WILSON/GARRAPOLO: These two represent his most skilled opponents ......trust me ....these tow are not simply "lay down" in front of TOM.
9. LOCKER ROOM ANGST; I remember When they brought in MONTANA to KC and it was revealed later than many of the veterans resented how they kicked STEVE DEBERG to the curd and just handed his job ot JOE. Are we sure there are not any players in the TAMPA locker room that don't like the fact that they just gave WINSTON's job to old man TOM?
10. SUPER BOWL : Finally....even if TOM does get to SB 55....his opponent will likely be either KC or BALTIMORE. ....he won't get away with a performance like he put up against the RAMS.......he won't prevail against either of these tow teams in what will be a scoring track meet from both.
There it is ...my antidte for the kool-aid.

counterpoints

1. He was 42 last year and played pretty well with a significantly worse offense around him.

2. He has been immobile for his entire career and he has 6 SB's.

tenor.gif

3. Revenge has nothing to do with win. This is just from a fans' POV, in some cases, sure makes sense but I guarantee Russell Wilson is more focused on their division and his football team.

4. Their defense SHOULD improve with some nice acquistions. Also, they did not have a good leader in Jameis Winston...motivation is key.

5. Isn't the goal to win every year. That was the same mission Brees had last year bc people thought he retire but then the injury, etc. Lots are on a mission. You don't think Brady has a mission to succeed without Bellichoke.

6. This is the NFL, other than the pussy penalties the whole league is physical. He still had to play 4 NFC teams every year...it all depends on the OL. If they improve he won't get hit more, if they don't- he won't. It's simple.

7. This isn't basketball LOL. This is not a factor.

8. Garoppolo? lolzzz you're kidding, right?

9. I think many are happy Jameis is gone. He was a POS and an inconsistent firecracker. He was simply not a good leader. They are getting the opposite with Brady...well other than the POS for cheating (but lets not get into that).

10. Not every performance is the same and TB knows his age and Arians is a genius. It's not a given Baltimore or KC will even make it either.

All that being said, I don't consider TB a top 5 contender, probably not a top 10 contender tbh. They are definitely getting a big upgrade from Winston though, that is for sure, even at his old man age of 43.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tapey Often qb's in their careers have a season or two where they have more interceptions than usual...that's life.
I believe that somewhere down the line.....after Brees retires and the job is Winston's full time...and the Saints put more weapons around Jameis...and rebuild New Orleans defense to its contender years level...the next SB won by the Saints will be with Jameis Winston at the helm.

That's Jameis for his whole career....what have you been watching. He is an INT machine. He isn't a winner, plain and simple, and he isn't a good leader...definitely not a role model.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is Am I Blue Through it All

He is getting the Zooky treatment right now.

Never talked to that guy much but why put "Blue" in your alt name too? Not the sharpest tool in the shed