• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez...5yrs, $70 mill, $45 mill guaranteed...wowza

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what possible comeback could someone have to top your incredible face palm that you threw out there and just shut everyone up with instantly??? I mean that's the "be all, end all" of comebacks and clearly isn't over used at all. It's even larger on the "Oh snap" scale than the unspoken triple dog dare...
The facepalm isn't a comeback. It's a simple gesture to point out how ridiculous ones point is. Funny how every time I make a comment about the Cowboys in a Cowboys thread, the immediate default is to dump on the lowly Cardinals.

You guys are so clever.... :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt the Guards are new but we have stars at LT, C, RT.

Interesting that EVERY Cowboy fan is predicting the Eagles demise.

I'm a Cowboy fan, and I haven't. I have been pretty clear to only talk about how dallas isn't screwed because we lost Murray.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facepalm isn't a comeback. It's a simple gesture to point out how ridiculous ones point is. Funny how every time I make a comment about the Cowboys in a Cowboys thread, the immediate default is to dump on the lowly Cardinals.

You guys are so clever.... :L

When dealing with a franchise that is worth our time, Dallas fans will actually put time into comebacks and put downs. But for Arizona, the go to one seems to still work.

Do something and maybe we will care!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually discussing with another poster about the penis-envy situation that Cardinal fans find themselves in. No worries, it appears you finally were able to use context clues (and having multiple other posters flat out spell it out for you) and went back and found how stupid you sounded when you jumped into the conversation without knowing what was going on.

Stick around and pay attention and you might just figure this internets thing out. :suds:
Oh. so you decided to conveniently merge that into my point which had absolutely nothing to do with the Cardinals. Makes perfect sense. Either way Thanks man. I'll try to hone my internet skills for you.

Putting words in my mouth and flat out calling me stupid (in backdoor fashion) is usually not your style. Did somebody strike a cord? (Don't worry, I do't expect you to admit it)

BTW- We all know the team swinging the big dick over the past 10 years has been the Cardinals. So you might want to rethink that penis-envy comment. Or were you talking about something that is not relevant in this decade?

It's always fun to squab with you bro...... Your It

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When dealing with a franchise that is worth our time, Dallas fans will actually put time into comebacks and put downs. But for Arizona, the go to one seems to still work.

Do something and maybe we will care!

Like kick the Cowboys around on the gridiron every single time over the last decade? Or does that not count as something?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats PE1 for you. I'd like to see where I said the Eagles are cooked too.
My stance on the Eagles has been and is "We don't know". I have no clue if Chips move will work or not.

Well I just showed Jarntt the comments he made... No?

And you have to be absolutely FUCKING kidding me. Youre the #1 dude doubting the Eagles. In-fucking-credible. Want me to show you about a 100 fucking posts you made ripping the Eagles. Jarntt never flatly said the Eagles will suck but he has made a few negative comments. PDay never talks about the Eagles but did say Chips ego is going to ruin them... BUT YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME SAYING YOU'RE TAKING A WAIT AND SEE ATTITUDE. Holy shit dude... WOW!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is your "wait and see" attitude on the Eagles.

1. Your post on Chip Kelly... Is going to dive the Eagles to new depths with his questionable personnel moves.
Good luck with that guy.
2. now those some same fans are all in on Brokeford.
3. And when is the last time one of the Eagle QB's looked good?
4. Sorry but a healthy RGIII scares me more than the 5 QB's in Philly.
5. Signing Murray and Matthews is questionable with who were already on the roster.
6. You got all bent out of shape when I challanged you Chip high and mighty ideas. Saying Chip runs up scores on bad teams.
7. Your feelings on Chip Kelly succeeding, "If I had to choose I bet the fail"

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is your "wait and see" attitude on the Eagles.

1. Your post on Chip Kelly... Is going to dive the Eagles to new depths with his questionable personnel moves.
Good luck with that guy.
2. now those some same fans are all in on Brokeford.
3. And when is the last time one of the Eagle QB's looked good?
4. Sorry but a healthy RGIII scares me more than the 5 QB's in Philly.
5. Signing Murray and Matthews is questionable with who were already on the roster.
6. You got all bent out of shape when I challanged you Chip high and mighty ideas. Saying Chip runs up scores on bad teams.
7. Your feelings on Chip Kelly succeeding, "If I had to choose I bet the fail"
1. Was a troll post to get you to go home, nothing more.
2. What else would I call him
3. I was clearly talking about the current QB's
4. Yes a healthy RG3 is more dangerous than the current QB' wit tge Eagles.
5. You should copy my full post. I said signing Murray makes sense, signing Murray and Matthews is questionable.
6. I got bent out of shape? Sorry brother other way around.
7. The football world is questioning Kelly, it's not just me.

8. You are butt hurt and we all know it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I said you're doubting the Eagles. You said, "I never said I doubted the Eagle. I have a wait and see attitude". Then I post proof you're full of crap and you turn to the insult route. Classic stupidity.

You have every right to doubt the Eagles but dont go around saying, "I never said that".

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Was a troll post to get you to go home, nothing more. A TROLL POST. EXACTLY!
2. What else would I call him CALL HIM WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOUR INSINUATING HE SUCKS.
3. I was clearly talking about the current "QB's WHEN IS THE LAST TIME AN EAGLES QB LOOKED GOOD" IS YOU ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE CURRENT QB'S? SUUUUUURE BRO. SUUUUUURE
4. Yes a healthy RG3 is more dangerous than the current QB' wit tge Eagles. HE MAY BE BUT THE POINT IS YOURE DOUBTING THE EAGLES WHICH YOU TRIED TO DENY
5. You should copy my full post. I said signing Murray makes sense, signing Murray and Matthews is questionable. IT MAY BE... BUT YOU'RE QUESTIONING THE EAGLES YET AGAIN. YOU TRIED SAYING YOU NEVER QUESTIONED THE EAGLES
6. I got bent out of shape? Sorry brother other way around. YOU WERE THE ONE SAYING I GOT BENT OUT OF SHAPE. THAT WAS YOUR QUOTE. I WASNT SAYING YOURE BENT OUT OF SHAPE.
7. The football world is questioning Kelly, it's not just me. MAYBE SO. BUT AGAIN THE ENTIRE POINT WAS THAT YOU SAID YOU NEVER DOUBTED THE EAGLES AND THAT YOU HAVE A WAIT AND SEE ATTITUDE. OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE LYING.

8. You are butt hurt and we all know it.
IM BUTT HURT BECAUSE IM POINTING OUT YOUR LIES? NICE TRY.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM BUTT HURT BECAUSE IM POINTING OUT YOUR LIES? NICE TRY.

Look here teach, you want to quote me quote me correctly

Here is my exact words on a thread talking about the current Eagles

"And when is the last time one of the Eagle QB's looked good?

I bet Chip would sign RGIII if he was available."

Only liar here here is YOU. YES YOU ARE THE LIAR.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of what I said on that same thread.
"Murray isn't going to dance behind the LOS. A healthy Murray is better for that team."

"IMO signing Murray was smart, to a lesser extent signing Matthews was smart. Signing Murray and Matthews is questionable with who were already on the roster."

Like I said you want to quote me then quote me. Don't post lies and say I said that. It's all in black and white for the whole board to see and know who is the liar. It's not me and not jarntt its you, you butthurt Eagles fan.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt, your following quotes seem as though you dont like the Eagles chances to me...

1. You do know Chip just called me to ask me for your phone # because he thinks you may be starting at Guard this year, don't you???

2. Bradford came up last year when talking draft and who the Rams might take. I said at the time he just isn't that good and has too many injury issues and IMO both of those ideas are now a year more proven since then. A lot of guys felt he just needed the weapons, but I'm not sure Philly has the weapons either. IMO this was a very poor move by Philly

3. Philly dismantling their own team.

4. I'm not saying he sucks, but I don't think he is really much of an upgrade over Foles. I think that is a move you guys are going to want back.

5. I'm not as high on Lane Johnson as you. I am not sure they will be one of the best lines in the league any more.

Holy out of context Batman!!! I see you left out all the comments I made about how good I think Peters is, Cox is, how I think Chip is an offensive genius and you know I love Murray. Cherry picking is disingenuous.

1 - ummm, not sure you caught the joke, but Chip didn't really call me about you
2 - don't like Bradford and who are your WRs again?
3 - didn't everyone say that at some point this offseason during Chips bizarre string of moves
4 - Foles is better IMO. Foles is definitely cheaper and you gave up a pick too. Definitely think you will regret that move
5 - I've said for the last few years they have been one of the best lines. You were saying Johnson is one of the best Tackles in the game. I think he is good, but not as good as you do. Yes, with Peters getting a little older and coming off injury and with your Guards, I'm not SURE they will be one of the best lines in the league any more. What a horrible insult that is...

That was a pretty weak attempt at proving a point that wasn't there. If you want my opinion on how I think Philly will do, just ask me. Don't say I said something I didn't .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Got here from the "alerts" and responded. Just realized it's the NFL Board and not the Cowboy Board. My apologies for being part of the thread hijack...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be livid if my team signed any WR for that kinda money,i just do not see it in any form,how many catches does he get to justify it yah know,or for that matter any WR.

But hey maybe he has some incredible years and proves everyone wrong.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be livid if my team signed any WR for that kinda money,i just do not see it in any form,how many catches does he get to justify it yah know,or for that matter any WR.

I have a feeling that if Dez was on Seattle you might feel a little different. Can't deny he makes Romo and the RB's job easier.

Also in two years his and Demarious' contracts may be a bargain.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that if Dez was on Seattle you might feel a little different. Can't deny he makes Romo and the RB's job easier.

Also in two years his and Demarious' contracts may be a bargain.

Well see but i was listening to Cowherd (yah i can't stand him either) but he made some good points on the issue.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Big deal but not unreasonable. I thought that he was going to come in with a bigger number than that. Ton of guaranteed money but he's young and obviously works his ass off to stay in shape.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool story, bro.

$T2eC16FHJGQE9noMZJOBBRI-BtgM+Q~~60_35.JPG

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically RB's that carry th ball as many carries as Murray this past year do not make it fully through the next or see a severe drop in stats. I think it was the right thing to do even though I don't think anybody on their roster right now quite has the skills that Murray did when fully healthy.

He put in a ton of work last year and got beaten up.. I don't think he will put up the same numbers this year as last year. Nor do I expect him to play the entire season. I am a little shocked the Cowboys didn't resign him but I would think that is why they did it. That and we all know Jones isn't sane.