• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez...5yrs, $70 mill, $45 mill guaranteed...wowza

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pin your ears back cause there's going to be 9 in the box. The Eagles fielded a top 5 O with Sanchez. Some believe Bradford is .u have n ore talented if healthy. I think you're being silly on that one.

Sure did. Your offensive leaders last year were Sanchez (benched), Shady (traded), and Maclin (left in FA). So a new QB, new RB, new #1 WR, and that QB hasn't shown the ability to stay on the field.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure did. Your offensive leaders last year were Sanchez (benched), Shady (traded), and Maclin (left in FA). So a new QB, new RB, new #1 WR, and that QB hasn't shown the ability to stay on the field.

Don't forget the Olineman that wanted to leave but couldn't.

Eagles are doomed, imo

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands now

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you chose to anyway......:scratch:.
I smell merit.

what possible comeback could someone have to top your incredible face palm that you threw out there and just shut everyone up with instantly??? I mean that's the "be all, end all" of comebacks and clearly isn't over used at all. It's even larger on the "Oh snap" scale than the unspoken triple dog dare...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, so much credit is given to the Cowboys OLINE for Murray's season yet nothing on him going to an even better run blocking OLine.

So you think the 2015 Philly OL is a better run blocking line than the 2014 Cowboy line? You do know Chip just called me to ask me for your phone # because he thinks you may be starting at Guard this year, don't you???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pin your ears back cause there's going to be 9 in the box. The Eagles fielded a top 5 O with Sanchez. Some believe Bradford is .u have n ore talented if healthy. I think you're being silly on that one.

I agree. Well, maybe I don't agree. What???

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt the Guards are new but we have stars at LT, C, RT.

Interesting that EVERY Cowboy fan is predicting the Eagles demise.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad Jarntt... cell phone mistake. But I get it. You, Fordman, PDay, Manster and all the others know we're cooked. I get it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad Jarntt... cell phone mistake. But I get it. You, Fordman, PDay, Manster and all the others know we're cooked. I get it.
Never understood why Boys fans opinions mean so much to you :noidea:

It's a mystery.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood why Boys fans opinions mean so much to you :noidea:

It's a mystery.

GOOD POINT! I just dont get all the doom and gloom with Philly. They won 10 games with a ton of OLine issues and a turn over prone back up QB and maybe the worst secondary in the history of the NFL. I think that says something. If Romo went down and they lost Martin, T. Smith, Fredricks for a lot of the year I'd be impressed if they won 10 games. THe Eagles have a lot to prove. The gamble is the injured players they've acquired but they really added a lot of good players this off season. I have no idea how it all comes together but all the Cowboy fans are pretty sure the Eagles are toast. We shall see.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the 2015 Philly OL is a better run blocking line than the 2014 Cowboy line? You do know Chip just called me to ask me for your phone # because he thinks you may be starting at Guard this year, don't you???

Heres where we have a difference in opinion Jarntt. Yes, Philly has 2 new Guards. BUT, they have a star LT, a star RT and a star C. Thats the foundation of a strong OLine. Run blocking guards are probably the easiest position to fill in the NFL. What makes Z. Martin special is he can pass block but finding good run blocking Guards isnt difficult. I remember a journey man 30 year old guard who did absolutely nothing in his career come to Philly and turn into a first team all pro guard (Evan Mathis). This all pro gets cut and no one picks him up cause every GM knows that guards are a dime a dozen and the hard ones to find are Tackles. The 2015 Eagles pass blocking unit wont be as good as Dallas. No way, no how. But Im not worried about replacing 33 year old Guards as you seem to be. Philly could still have the best run blocking unit in the NFL this year too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have Brandon Weeden as a backup. That alone should get them in the playoffs.

I doubt that. I cant believe that guy is 31. Anyway... he turns the ball over at a Sanchez type rate.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres where we have a difference in opinion Jarntt. Yes, Philly has 2 new Guards. BUT, they have a star LT, a star RT and a star C. Thats the foundation of a strong OLine. Run blocking guards are probably the easiest position to fill in the NFL. What makes Z. Martin special is he can pass block but finding good run blocking Guards isnt difficult. I remember a journey man 30 year old guard who did absolutely nothing in his career come to Philly and turn into a first team all pro guard (Evan Mathis). This all pro gets cut and no one picks him up cause every GM knows that guards are a dime a dozen and the hard ones to find are Tackles. The 2015 Eagles pass blocking unit wont be as good as Dallas. No way, no how. But Im not worried about replacing 33 year old Guards as you seem to be. Philly could still have the best run blocking unit in the NFL this year too.

With all those words, I didn't see a yes or no. Do you think the 2015 Philly OL is a BETTER run blocking line than the 2014 Cowboy line?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Care to show me one post where I personally said that?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all those words, I didn't see a yes or no. Do you think the 2015 Philly OL is a BETTER run blocking line than the 2014 Cowboy line?

I think they could be. They have 3 elite pieces all ready. But what you have to take into consideration is that there is a HUGE difference between an elite run blocking line and an elite pass blocking line. I think this is where, overall, the Dallas line is much better. Like I said, it wouldnt be impossible to find a guard right now that run blocks as well as Zach Martin but theres almost no chance they find someone who can run block and pass block as well as him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt, your following quotes seem as though you dont like the Eagles chances to me...

1. You do know Chip just called me to ask me for your phone # because he thinks you may be starting at Guard this year, don't you???

2. Bradford came up last year when talking draft and who the Rams might take. I said at the time he just isn't that good and has too many injury issues and IMO both of those ideas are now a year more proven since then. A lot of guys felt he just needed the weapons, but I'm not sure Philly has the weapons either. IMO this was a very poor move by Philly

3. Philly dismantling their own team.

4. I'm not saying he sucks, but I don't think he is really much of an upgrade over Foles. I think that is a move you guys are going to want back.

5. I'm not as high on Lane Johnson as you. I am not sure they will be one of the best lines in the league any more.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you just know...
I've said one think about philly in the philly thread first of this month and I'm lumped in
"Chip's next step towards college football.
couldn't happen to a better organization."

Drama Boy Attacks and pulls baselessness outta his ass.
"PDay said Chip will be awful year one and the Eagles go to the playoffs. Then it was "The NFL figured out his gimmick" and they win 10 games again with a back up QB. Now, again... Chips going back to college. Funny a Cowboy fan would blast the Eagles organization. Freaking freak show over there. From Hardy to Dez, to Collins picking up prostitutes. It never ends but Dallas is the class organization... right PDay."

I respond with...
actually...I liked Kelly coming outta Oregon and certainly his approach towards the "me type" players cause I've stood for team for a very long time. So no...I predicted no such thing about Kelly but I do think his ego is bout to fuck up what looked to be a pretty good situation in philly. Just my opinion drama boy. If you can get who said what correct...you're welcome to throw that in my face when philly wins the east.

crickets ever since tell he throws my name as an eagle hater in this thread.
Newsflash....division teams aren't popular among most rivals.
unless it's a kiss up agenda to produce the drama you crave.
Ummmmmmm

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to show me one post where I personally said that?

Thats PE1 for you. I'd like to see where I said the Eagles are cooked too.
My stance on the Eagles has been and is "We don't know". I have no clue if Chips move will work or not.