• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Panthers Game 4 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yep, that was a great play on the Bernier goal.
The pace was also perfect I think for this team. The previous 3 games, they came out full throttle and eventually ran out of gas.
Last night, it was pretty even to start out. They even had to weather the storm a little against the Panthers, but they seemed to have plenty of energy for the rest of the game.
It was a very consistent effort.
I really hope they come out and do not disappoint tomorrow night.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The previous 3 games, they came out full throttle and eventually ran out of gas.

I would say thats so true for gm 1 & 3, gm 2 IMO they didn't "try" til the 3rd and that ended after 5 mins into the 3rd. Then again with under 2....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gio came through last night thats for sure... I like our energy and attack/aggression from the 3rd/4th lines.

Our top lines are often hit or miss so we really need the backend lines to play consistent if we want to win this series. For a successful run? the Top line needs to play harder and unstoppable....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's the first I've seen of the highlights and I'm shocked some of those hits didn't result in injury. You could see the frustration growing on the Panthers as that highlight real goes on. The Poni coincidental toward the end of the game was kind of BS. I was perfectly content with Volchenkov taking the roughing call when Kopecky brushed Marty after that late glove save. Again, intimidation is what will win this series for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.