• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-Season Game Carolina Panthers

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Carolina plane landed last night after the game, it began taxiing to the gate and rolled off the runway into the mud. Not a good night. They had to deplane everyone and bus them to the terminal.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Carolina plane landed last night after the game, it began taxiing to the gate and rolled off the runway into the mud. Not a good night. They had to deplane everyone and bus them to the terminal.
I don't know what happens for a commercial aircraft but for a Navy jet, NAVAIR steps in for an investigation. The jet must be inspected for damage (a really intensive inspection that might take months). Pilot might get court martialled. A crane is called in to pull the jet back onto the runway. If the crane gets too close, that is listed as a mishap whether contact was made or not. The amount of paperwork must be awful. The airport can be closed.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of what has been said, but can we really judge Maye on his first and only one series in NFL preseason game. 4 downs and he is not NFL caliber? Really?

He did look nervous in his 3 plays, but did complete 2 of 3 passes.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck today Reb. Had the same problem with my middle finger. Lucky enough that only two shot of cortisone did the trick.
I went in for cortisone but Doc said doesn't really work in pinky

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zappe is done. Milton is QB #3, for now.

Milton played with poise.
Haven't we learned that seeing athletic QBs against third stringers isn't a very good measuring stick? I'm not judging him negatively, I'm just not ready to even start judging.

I do agree about CRappe.