• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

devs tickets

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
got a txt from my friend today and asked me if stubhub was reliable. told him i havent bought a devils ticket or any ticket for any sport from any other site for the past 5 years! was wondering if anyone else uses stubhub strictly? find it kinda stupid to go to the devils for tickets when i can get any seat i want and it mainly be cheaper?

you can even see sometimes too that the devils dump tickets on stubhub

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do you mean the Devils dump tickets on stubhub. I've used it before but only for events I couldn't get tickets through. Usually the promo emails are the cheapest option.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Noway you can easily go on there day of game and score lowers (depending on game) easily for $20. As for them dumping tix....I remember the flyers playoff game 1 I got in day of game for $15. You could get a whole row of seats literally...now how else would those tickets show up? Devils dumped them on there

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got a txt from my friend today and asked me if stubhub was reliable. told him i havent bought a devils ticket or any ticket for any sport from any other site for the past 5 years! was wondering if anyone else uses stubhub strictly? find it kinda stupid to go to the devils for tickets when i can get any seat i want and it mainly be cheaper?

you can even see sometimes too that the devils dump tickets on stubhub

I have used eBay on rare occasions but stubhub is by far better I will swear by stubhub.we have gotten some great tickets on the glass and behind the bench off stubhub at less than face value

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at Stubhub last night for opening night tix and the cheapest ones they had were for 60 bucks upper level. Crazy.

Ive gotten cheapies off of Ebay before but usually just a regular game on a Tuesday or something.

I wouldnt sell on Stubhub unless its like a hardcore hard to get ticket.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got family that works for Prudential so thats pretty much my discount

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I use Stubhub. I also use the promos as well. I got a family, 4 kids, so if I am planning ahead to take them to a game, Stubhub doesn't always work. Thats when I just go with the promos.

But if you are willing to wait it out until almost game time, you get great deals. Like Cup said, 20 bucks downstairs. I got tix right by the glass for 20-30 dollars.

I do feel a little bad I guess, similar to downloading music online for free...but then again, with the 10 dollar cups of beer and food, I end up spending plenty of money as it is.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Noway you can easily go on there day of game and score lowers (depending on game) easily for $20. As for them dumping tix....I remember the flyers playoff game 1 I got in day of game for $15. You could get a whole row of seats literally...now how else would those tickets show up? Devils dumped them on there

Well I know for the Yankees there are people that buy huge sections of seats to try and sell for a profit. I guess people panic if they haven't sold them so they cut the costs.

Also, the only problem with stubhub is the tickets that aren't electronic delivery. I'd never want to do that.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's dumb to use StubHub for Devs tickets considering you can get them normally, not like they sell out, and you won't get crushed by the services charges and whatever other BS they hit you with. Buy cheap tickets and move down, from what I've seen security doesn't care at Prudential Center.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah u pay for fees but I've never even with fees had to pay at or above face value. besides your buying the tickets from fans

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How else? The guy who owned it ut them up.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Your right the owner of the tickets put them up...in this case it was beek.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your right the owner of the tickets put them up...in this case it was beek.

lol. The new seat selector thing on Ticketmaster is pretty nice. Let's you see the exact seats available in each section. No more ticket master guessing which seat is best.