• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Dogs vs Hawks 3/26/19

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pucky took a new position on Friday (same consulting/risk mitigation field) with a company based out of Phoenix but I will be working remotely from home here in Yorba Linda CA, working in Orange/Riverside/San Diego counties. I'm taking the next 2 weeks off and doing a whole lot of nothing.

I will be in Phoenix for training the week of 3/25-3/29 and saw the Coyotes are playing the Hawks on Tuesday 3/26 at 7pm. I want to attend that game, and I'm looking on the old school sites - CL, Ticket Bastard*, etc - so I can get a range for what tickets cost. Cheaper than LA for sure but still more than I expected, probably because a big name is in town and the Coyotes are in a fight for the POs.

Anyone know of any other sites/people/contacts where I can grab a single seat in a decent section? I want to see the Hawks attack twice, I saw some seats on the TicketMaster viewer in the 200s but wasn't overly impressed. However also being the Coyotes and forever linked to bitchboy Shane Doan, I don't want to drop a lot and support that franchise.

Any help would be appreciated and if you have been to Glendale Arena, what has your experience been like?

*as Ox used to call it - hard to imagine next month will be 4 years. I will honor him as I do every year, it's a tough 6 week stretch for me this time of year as my dad passed March 4 and 16 years just went by last week, and now Ox comes up. Both solid male figures in my life, Ox actually a bit more than my dad in many ways but great guys.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be the Hawks
Tickets for the hawks game $60
Same seats on Sunday $22

April 2 vs kings $17

Golden knights $110

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes, the good old Kings pricing model from back in the day when they were rebuilding. Then they just raised it all across the board after 2012 and even more after 2014.

Looks like I'll be a game day decision, I am not sure if we have things planned for after work while I am there but if not I will go grab a single and watch me some desert hockey.

I'm thinking I may pretend to be a complete newbie to hockey and ramble off stupid stuff just to toy with an AZ fan, and I'll throw in a good Shane Doan insult for good measure to really mess with them.

=)~~

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I've found deals on Flashseats. StubHub always let's you know the market. Kings vs Blues were $6, which is StubHub's minimum. They won't let you post for lower, so that should indicate where the Kings are at.

For Flashseats, it was mandatory for season ticket members to use it, but their min is $20, so you'll see some crazy deals for $20, but nothing lower than that (Plus fees still gets you to like $30). I don't know Arizona makes their members use Flashseats, I'm just guessing.

Wife's cousin uses TickPicks because no fees, but their prices are higher so it's negligible to me.

So yeah:

1. Flashseats App
2. StubHub
3. TickPicks
4. Coyote direct site (Maybe they have deals like Kings. Might have to spend on a ticket, bit maybe get hot dog/soda too etc. See what deals they might have).

Also randomly I see Kings tix on Groupon, so maybe see if Coyote Tix are as well.