• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils captain Langenbrunner on trading block

Devs_Jets_Yanks27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Time to throw the dead weights off the boat.

I chuckled at Versus tidbit that the amount of goals the Devs have scored in their amount of games is the lowest since the 1939-1940 Red Wings.

Definitely a shitty team of historic proportions. Can't score. D can't rush the puck. Hall of fame goalie can't stop shots with no sticks/bodies in the way.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou should be trading a lot to fix this team. I've expected for team to go down because of aged players, but not so deep down. Who would expect or even imagine to have last place with only 22 points in the middle of season? Lou should start rebuilding right now. And starting with captain is at least one right thing that he may will do this season.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Langs and handing the "C" off to Parise would be some nice added incentive for him to re-sign.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True but i'm not sure it'd be enough to convince him unless he's really passionate about resigning. Obviously i have no idea what Zach is thinking but for all we know he could have his heart set on a team already. I guess we'll see but i'd like to think he'd wanna stay.

I know he shot down that speculation earlier befor but to me he didn't exactly say i wanna be here either. Just let's see what happens, i know that's the line you gotta give but still doesn't feel all that warm. Maybe it's just me.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou should be trading a lot to fix this team. I've expected for team to go down because of aged players, but not so deep down. Who would expect or even imagine to have last place with only 22 points in the middle of season? Lou should start rebuilding right now. And starting with captain is at least one right thing that he may will do this season.

I'm sure some more will be coming as we get closer to trade deadline.
If you look at the western conference, it is pretty tight and several teams may want to alter their team slightly to take a run for making the playoffs.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word has it, the Cryers want him and are willing to give up a 3rd and a 5th rounder for him. Lou is still trying to get a better offer. I'd rather they send him to Dallas or St. Louis. Nevermind. Langs is like a trojan horse. To Philly he shall go!

Btw, I got this stuff from the NY Post article. It says he wants to go to either: Dallas, St. Louis or San Jose. Then it says he wants to stay on the East Coast and the Cryers are after him so who knows ?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
just because he waived the ntc doesnt mean he doesnt have a say in where he wants to go. if he wants another shot at the cup he'd be smart to go to philly