• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit Red Wings at Philadelphia Flyers 1/28/14 | 7:00pm

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone from top to bottom busted for every puck creating turnovers all over the place ,blocking up passing lanes in the defensive zone and creating counter attack offense. Team hustle is the difference for this team. Its a great and exciting team to watch when we move our feet. Why cany we do that every game dammit!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyone from top to bottom busted for every puck creating turnovers all over the place ,blocking up passing lanes in the defensive zone and creating counter attack offense. Team hustle is the difference for this team. Its a great and exciting team to watch when we move our feet. Why cany we do that every game dammit!

probably because it is exhausting. i worry about this team long term because their strength is outworking the other team. a lot of other teams in the league don't have to work nearly as hard as the flyers do to get wins.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably because it is exhausting. i worry about this team long term because their strength is outworking the other team. a lot of other teams in the league don't have to work nearly as hard as the flyers do to get wins.

Yes is a little strange but somewhat true...you look at some teams and its like they are just in cruise control and produce game in game out. that also could be that we put our team under a microscope I bet their fans say the same thing from time to time. If the Flyers would just play like this more often than not it wouldn't feel like they're working extra hard it would be the norm...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

D you are exactly right it is exhausting and other teams do put it on cruise control and win but the way this team is built we need to move our feet and create. I wish we had a good enough 4 lines and 6 D that could cruise but when this team cruises we watch and when we do that we are terrible. I hope our boys just hustle to the puck every play and let the chips fall where they may Go Flyers!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes is a little strange but somewhat true...you look at some teams and its like they are just in cruise control and produce game in game out. that also could be that we put our team under a microscope I bet their fans say the same thing from time to time. If the Flyers would just play like this more often than not it wouldn't feel like they're working extra hard it would be the norm...

:agree: