• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Destiny

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The update also made my Legndary/300 damage Auto Rifle's aim less stable.
If it did, you would be the first person on the internet to have that issue according to what Ive seen on Reddit. They did nerf Auto Rifle stability about a month ago when they buffed Scout Rifle damage and Handcannon accuracy while in the air but auto rifles are still the easiest primaries to use thanks to the rate of fire and the games very friendly auto aim. Doctor Nope is a bit of a firehose but it still has its uses.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout rifle is the only way to go. I thought auto was, but I can do more damage with the scout.

As for the update, big props to Bungie for making things better. I wish they would have had their heads out of their ass to have all of this from the beginning. Now if they would put a marketplace out, people would again have a reason to farm stuff. As of now, what am I going to do with 1k platesteel? I stopped farming helium because I have over 200 of it. Running out of places to put stuff, so just going to have to break it down, I guess.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout rifle is the only way to go. I thought auto was, but I can do more damage with the scout.

12 mag handcannon is best for PvE. 1 shot kills if you're good enough with it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 mag handcannon is best for PvE. 1 shot kills if you're good enough with it.
The Devil You Know is the best weapon you can buy in the Tower, imo. You have to find a good Scout Rifle but the really good ones are some of the best.

Ideal primary for a Defender is the Thorn because it can dot while you dance around the shield. Ideal primary for everyone else is probably the Vision of Confluence.

Imo, all of the primaries are good if they have the right perks

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it did, you would be the first person on the internet to have that issue according to what Ive seen on Reddit. They did nerf Auto Rifle stability about a month ago when they buffed Scout Rifle damage and Handcannon accuracy while in the air but auto rifles are still the easiest primaries to use thanks to the rate of fire and the games very friendly auto aim. Doctor Nope is a bit of a firehose but it still has its uses.

Maybe that update a month ago never hit my console until now or something.

Since yesterday, my auto rifle (Shadow Price) handles completely different. More clacky-sounding and unstable.

I still like it, though I'll be using my Scout Rifle a lot more.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that update a month ago never hit my console until now or something.

Since yesterday, my auto rifle (Shadow Price) handles completely different. More clacky-sounding and unstable.

I still like it, though I'll be using my Scout Rifle a lot more.
I was using Shadow Price along with about half of the people who killed me in Iron Banner. Its unchanged since the Auto Rifle nerf about a month ago but they overhauled the sound effects for it so its far less muffled.

I dont think I saw a single scout rifle in 2-3 hours of Iron Banner today. Lots of Shadow Price, lots of Suros Regime and lots of Bladedancers. Stealth gets lost in all of the explosions sometimes and that Arc Blade super really does just wreck a whole area.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Destiny was basically unplayable for me last night. Had a team playing VOG. Got to the gatekeepers in almost record time and then 2 guys got booted and we couldn't add anyone to the game. Left the game and couldn't add ourselves back into a party. Tried to just do some missions and I would get booted almost immediately.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Destiny was basically unplayable for me last night. Had a team playing VOG. Got to the gatekeepers in almost record time and then 2 guys got booted and we couldn't add anyone to the game. Left the game and couldn't add ourselves back into a party. Tried to just do some missions and I would get booted almost immediately.

Microsoft had massive server issues last night, yeah.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devil You Know is the best weapon you can buy in the Tower, imo. You have to find a good Scout Rifle but the really good ones are some of the best.

Ideal primary for a Defender is the Thorn because it can dot while you dance around the shield. Ideal primary for everyone else is probably the Vision of Confluence.

Imo, all of the primaries are good if they have the right perks

I have yet to find a pulse rifle worth a darn.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devil You Know is a handcannon with Vanguard (Rank 3 and costs 150 Vanguard points) and it has 12 ammo and is pretty amazing because it has a perk that increases stability when you do damage so the 2nd and 3rd shots you'll be firing will almost always be Critical Shots.

The best Pulse Rifle Ive seen is something called Super Pox VLO at the Vanguard and it has 2 damage perks but its ROF is terrible. Its probably the next weapon ill buy because I haven't had any legendary Pulse Rifle drops. From what I hear, Praedyth's Timepiece is the best Pulse Rifle but thats only gotten through the Vault of Glass

The Daily today is the easiest one in the game. I did it with my Bladedancer with 1 kill and it only took about 3 minutes.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far most pulse rifles I've seen require to full bursts to take someone down. That is no good.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completed a hard raid for the 1st time this past weekend. Only took an hour or so longer than the normal raid. Lot more stressful though. (since there are no revives)

Finally got the raid helm - so now I have 2 lvl 30 warlocks. And a 26 titan. Poor titan... hasnt seen much love in the past few weeks.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completed a hard raid for the 1st time this past weekend. Only took an hour or so longer than the normal raid. Lot more stressful though. (since there are no revives)

Finally got the raid helm - so now I have 2 lvl 30 warlocks. And a 26 titan. Poor titan... hasnt seen much love in the past few weeks.
I went the other route and got my Titan 'raid' boots and arm piece with Iron Banner. Now I just need a Raid Helmet and/or Chestpiece. Its crazy how different PVP is from PVE. You can have a lot of different strategies and abilities work very well in the Crucible.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most the hard Raid is pretty straight forward. The confluences is the hardest part, IMO.

How many Lvl 30 players did you have on the team?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of this update. Since I don't play crucible, I just got screwed over again. They took out the ability to farm for materials to turn in for vanguard XP so that crucible only guys could buy the material.

Why don'nt they just give us a freaking market already. I am about to go over 1000 plasteel plating, WTF am I ever going to do with that? Or the 400+ weapon parts, or 100+ of each material now. ARGHHHH and now I have to farm forstrange coins to buy those stupid tokens.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most the hard Raid is pretty straight forward. The confluences is the hardest part, IMO.

How many Lvl 30 players did you have on the team?

3 the first time (5 of us had played together before) - and this past time all 6 of us. (with 3 of us having played together before)

If you're on X1 - hit up myself Xx SRS BSNS xX , JG WENTW0RTH877 , and l RANDOMNADES l

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 the first time (5 of us had played together before) - and this past time all 6 of us. (with 3 of us having played together before)

If you're on X1 - hit up myself Xx SRS BSNS xX , JG WENTW0RTH877 , and l RANDOMNADES l

I will when I get home.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of this update. Since I don't play crucible, I just got screwed over again. They took out the ability to farm for materials to turn in for vanguard XP so that crucible only guys could buy the material.

I'm confused. They created an ability for both Vanguard and Crucible points to be cashed in for material. IMO, this is great because I really don't have much need for normal legendary gear anymore.

Not needing ascendant material to upgrade exotics is good. The exotic chards are a little annoying but honestly I rarely needed to use strange coins anymore since they are usually selling weapons I don't need. I have all the raid weapons and gear so Xur's stuff is secondary.

The one thing I didn't like is that they got rid of the Templar cheese in the Raid. That stage is really difficult on hard.

Why don'nt they just give us a freaking market already. I am about to go over 1000 plasteel plating, WTF am I ever going to do with that? Or the 400+ weapon parts, or 100+ of each material now. ARGHHHH and now I have to farm forstrange coins to buy those stupid tokens.

I think the problem with a true market is that it can really screw up the game. All of the sudden Level 20s can buy Raid gear if they have enough whatever.

My guess is that they are going to charge quite a bit for the level 32 stuff. More material and more chards.

Seeing as you can get 9 strange coins from doing the weekly strike on level 28, I don't think strange coins are that much of a problem.