• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Rose accused of gang r*pe

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it happened.

His knees would have given out during the dragging, etc...

Exactly. Ole rice paper knees would have ended up in the emergency room

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think she's full of shit or rose is really really dumb

Most guys are kind of stupid in this case - Kobe Bryant for example. These athletes realize that younger women are after them for a good time, the money and etc and they don't stop to think or realize that they are also being targeted as prey. I blame the parents because it was the duty of Rose's parents to teach him about this and to be cautious. I am very grateful that mine taught me and it kept me from getting into trouble with one exception. I was never a target since I wasn't a wealthy athlete. We will have to see how it plays off, but who knows

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not suspect at all, IMO. For most serious crimes, it is an automatic response to go straight to the cops. For victims of sexual attacks... that is not the case. In fact, most don't go to the cops right away, if at all.

I realize that. But for this specific story, that's worth looking at. They'll do their due diligence I'm sure

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we start calling him D-Train yet?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most guys are kind of stupid in this case - Kobe Bryant for example. These athletes realize that younger women are after them for a good time, the money and etc and they don't stop to think or realize that they are also being targeted as prey. I blame the parents because it was the duty of Rose's parents to teach him about this and to be cautious. I am very grateful that mine taught me and it kept me from getting into trouble with one exception. I was never a target since I wasn't a wealthy athlete. We will have to see how it plays off, but who knows

Blaming the parents? Really?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thought might be off track a bit, but first of all I don't believe Derrick Rose forced himself onto the girlfriend. He obviously had a relationship with her and now that he has dumped her, she moved on to other things. My complaint, however goes back to the parenting because it seems like to me that the parents are not teaching their kids how to avoid trouble like getting accused of ra** to begin with. I just feel like things like what Kobe Bryant and Derick Rose for examples COULD BE AVOIDED IF THEY WERE CAREFUL IN HOW THEY CONDUCTED THEMSELVES AND WHO THEY HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH. Listening to this woman cry foul is dumber then all of the women claiming that Bill Cosby bothered them 40 years ago. Why are you trying to crucify the guy now? If you don't follow my logic, then I'm sorry for having a thought

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like its a false story. Sucks to see people bring others down.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thought might be off track a bit, but first of all I don't believe Derrick Rose forced himself onto the girlfriend. He obviously had a relationship with her and now that he has dumped her, she moved on to other things. My complaint, however goes back to the parenting because it seems like to me that the parents are not teaching their kids how to avoid trouble like getting accused of ra** to begin with. I just feel like things like what Kobe Bryant and Derick Rose for examples COULD BE AVOIDED IF THEY WERE CAREFUL IN HOW THEY CONDUCTED THEMSELVES AND WHO THEY HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH. Listening to this woman cry foul is dumber then all of the women claiming that Bill Cosby bothered them 40 years ago. Why are you trying to crucify the guy now? If you don't follow my logic, then I'm sorry for having a thought

I don't agree with blaming the parents, because we don't know what the parents taught them. Let's say the parents didn't teach them about these situations, it would still be the players fault. These are grown men, that heard and seen plenty of stories about gold diggers and girls looking for a paycheck. Especially going into the league, you are told many of times to be aware of these females.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with blaming the parents, because we don't know what the parents taught them. Let's say the parents didn't teach them about these situations, it would still be the players fault. These are grown men, that heard and seen plenty of stories about gold diggers and girls looking for a paycheck. Especially going into the league, you are told many of times to be aware of these females.
You might be right, but honestly sometimes it seems like to me the younger ones haven't been taught crap. To some degree common sense should be prevail, but if a young man at the age of 18 years old for example has never been warned of the dangers that can follow him, then how is he to know. In this case it's pretty much a slam dunk that the woman slept with Derek and had a relationship that ended is suddenly upset that she got nothing out of it and as they say it's sour grapes

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should hire Kobe Bryant's lawyer.
What he will have to do is pay her off, but for the record under normal circumstances, she waited to long to report the alleged crime. Her only chance of remuneration is that Derek is stupid enough to pay her off instead of telling to go fuck herself

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he will have to do is pay her off, but for the record under normal circumstances, she waited to long to report the alleged crime. Her only chance of remuneration is that Derek is stupid enough to pay her off instead of telling to go fuck herself

Yeah, these hoes be thirsty for money/publicity.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The parents are to blame? Moron.