• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derek Carr

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes sir I believe we got the quarterback that we wanted, Fresno State kid says he's got a lot of guidance from his big brother how to compete in the big league. We got you a quarterback ID! This team is shaping up. So far a pretty solid draft good job RM.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang FlaRaider, im pretty hyped about getting Carr!! He has ALL the tools to be a franchise QB!!
And we don't just have to throw him in the fire either.. Carr and his Jay Cutler arm can sit and learn for a year.. VERY GOOD PICK..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang we got 6-2 355 Justin Ellis DT and the guy I wanted in 6-3 Keith McGill CB.. Reggie is a BEAST!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang we got 6-2 355 Justin Ellis DT and the guy I wanted in 6-3 Keith McGill CB.. Reggie is a BEAST!!

Starting to feel like there is some VISION guiding the thought process as this draft evolves, we started off slow during free-agency, but did a quick turnaround when the draft commenced, I am feeling much better about our chances heading into opening day.

The Oakland Raiders might surprise the NFL in 2014!

:suds:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beavers Rashaad Reynolds still available for those that need a good CB...raiders?

guy was a lock down Pac12 corner last year, INTs...much more?

Sounds like we are pretty loaded at CB now, but who knows :noidea:, crazy shit happens late round.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders got 3 DBs.. 6-3 McGill CB.. 6-3 Dowling S\CB.. 6-0 Carrie CB..
Dowling played at Florida, but kicked off the team.. Hard hitter with speed!! Those are some BIG hard hitting DBs with speed!! Press Corners!! New wave of DBs..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr looking pretty good so they say!! Carr with a big arm and accuracy.. Wearing #4.. that's a great number for a QB!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to see CARR in camp when he goes up against DJ Hayden, Brown, Rogers, Branch, CWood!!
Carr is the draft pick that would put us in the SB if he pans out!! Number#4 baby!!
I think it will be a dogfight between Schuab, McG, AND Carr in camp!! If Schaub regains his old form?? Carr would sit for the year, or would he if he balls??

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to see CARR in camp when he goes up against DJ Hayden, Brown, Rogers, Branch, CWood!!
Carr is the draft pick that would put us in the SB if he pans out!! Number#4 baby!!
I think it will be a dogfight between Schuab, McG, AND Carr in camp!! If Schaub regains his old form?? Carr would sit for the year, or would he if he balls??

A little piece of Derek's interview from Raiders.com:

Q: Of all the places you could have gone, you’ve talked about how this is where you’ve wanted to be and you’ve talked about the reaction of the fans and how could they’ve been to you. Can you talk a little bit about putting on the Silver and Black?

Carr: “Oh my goodness – just wearing the Raiders logo, it means so much to me. I’ve always been a Raiders fan. I’ve always rooted for them, always liked them, always thought their jerseys were the best, all those things as a kid, all those fun things. My uncle played for the Raiders. The fans, I’ve said it before, the Raider Nation is the best in the world in any sport, it doesn’t matter. They’re the best. They’ve reached out in public. They’ve seen me; they’ve said things and we definitely have the best.”

Love that shit!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderNation members man.. I hope Carr is the future in Oakland.. He has the tools to be!! Cant wait to see him test DBs with his cannon arm.. Go Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lets not forget the scrappy McGloin.. He too has put a lot of hard work this offseason!! He can rip that dang ball that's for sure!! He will put up a great fight in camp!! What a GREAT problem to have.. Schaub the former Pro-Bowler with something to prove!! McG, The scrappy UDFA That proved the NFL game is not to big for him, along with the Rookie with ALL the tools you want in a franchise QB!! DANG!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could be GoldRusher.. His first 2 years he played in a Pro- Style O, these last 2 years he played in a shotgun spread.. So he really got the best of both worlds, cuz now days in the NFL most teams use shotgun spread 70% of the time.. Spread that D out, dink and dunk them, then sucker them in and hit them deep!! That's todays game.. The good thing with Carr is, he has the ARM to play Vertical power run ball.. AL Davis BALL.. Go Deep!! And power RUN right at them DTs!! You need the arm to play that kind of ball..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have high hopes for Carr!! He has everything you want in a QB.. But for this year, I would like to see Schaub play at a Probowl level, and take us to the playoffs!! Man how sweet would that be??
The Autumn wind is a Raider..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word has it Carr can push for the starting job!! His arm is just that super..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Olsen is saying Carr is better then we ALL thought, and could push for the starting gig.. NICE!!
They say he is VERY smart, with that cannon arm, and good feet!! That's Music to this Raider fans ear..
Mack is the headliner of our draft, but Carr is the most important pick of our draft.. IMO
Keep working hard Carr!! Go Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like Carr has over taken McGloin, and is taking second string snaps and is pecking at the heels of Schaub!! Dang!! And all reports say Schaub if looking freakin GREAT!!
Im good with the ProBowler Schaub starting.. Its good to hear that our draft pick with ALL the tools to be a franchise QB is looking good so far!! Yup it sure is..
But Idaho, Carr has not played any games yet!! No Carr and all other rookies have not.. All we got to go on is what they are doing up to this point.. And so far Carr has the fastest release of our QBs, as well as one of the strongest arms in the game, smart accurate etc.. UP to this point..
Dang this board needs more Raider fans, trolls, fans, anybody!! This is a great board and site!! Im shocked there is sooooo few Raider fans on it..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang this board needs more Raider fans, trolls, fans, anybody!! This is a great board and site!! Im shocked there is sooooo few Raider fans on it..

It's called gun-shy, Idaho. Other boards can talk about how this offseason is an extension of last season & how all the pieces may be in place. At this point, it's only wishful thinking for us. I do agree RM made some good, early picks & signed some quality vets. Let's get through the summer, get Hayden on the field & see where we are for the preseason games. Keep up the yeoman's efforts! :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun-Shy eh?? Maybe.. What makes these kind of boards great is they are OPEN to everybody.. Bring it NFL fans, lets chop it up.. Every team has a weakness.. Where is S7 to flood the board with Raider KOOL-AID?? Anyways, great offseason, A+ draft, reports saying Schaub and Carr looking real good etc..
If the team gels?? Anything can happen.. If we bust?? Gruden or Shaw will have a young team with a good mix of Vets and 60M in cap money to start over.. Either way we WIN..
Dang man can Hayden ever stay healthy?? Maybe we should make a play for Flowers??