• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Depth Chart

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I figured before training camp and everything kicks off we could all try to take a crack at the 53 man roster and see how close we get.

Offense:

Quarterback--The only interesting part about this position to me is do we keep 2 or 3 quarterbacks. I think the team's unwillingness to trade Osweiler at this point is the FO showing they think he is the future. I actually think Dysert does not make the final roster...Can't remember if he is PS eligible but maybe the team will try that so all that to say

Manning, Osweiler

Offensive Line--Starters will be the first 5 listed from left to right--Clady, Franklin, Ramirez, Vasquez, Painter.

I know Painter is the surprise guy but I really like his athleticism and think he is the only guy we have that can be both a good run blocker and handle the speed rushers. Backups for the OL are Clark, Schofield, Montgomery, and Paradis

TE--I think we only keep 3 this year with Thomas, Green, and Tamme. Dressen saves us some money to cut and he is coming off a very injury riddled season.

WR--Thomas, Welker, Sanders, Latimer, Caldwell

RB--Ball, Anderson, Bibbs, Hillman

23 players for the Offense

Defense

DE--Ware and Wolfe will be the starters with Smith, Jackson, and Youboty as the back ups

DT--Knighton and Williams as the starters with Vickerson, Unrein, and Austin all making the team

Linebacker--Trevathon, Irving, and Miller as the starters with Barrow, McCray, Nelson, and Johnson making it as back ups.

Corner--Talib, Harris as starters, Roby, Webster, and Carter as the back ups

Safety--Moore, Ward as the starters, Ihenacho, Quinton Carter, and Bruton making it as back ups.

27 for the defense

Then of course The usual for the Punter, Kicker, and Long Snapper

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- Manning, Oz, Renner (Never was a fan of Dysert and think Renner out plays him for a spot)
OL- Clady, Franklin, ManRam, Vasquez, Painter, Clark, Schofield, Paradis, Garland (I only see them keeping 9, Montgomery and Justice are just not going to make the cut with more talented players elsewhere in need of a spot)
WR- DT, Welker, Sanders, Latimer, Caldwell, Harding (I am keeping Harding as a returner)
RB- Ball, Hillman, Anderson, Bribbs (not sure of Bribbs hands in PR, but if he can hack it, Harding becomes expendable)
TE- Thomas, Green, Tamme (People say Dreesen was the best blocker, Green has passed him by and Tamme has more upside as a receiver and a better connection with Manning)

Offense=25

DE- Ware, Wolfe, Jackson, Smith, Barrett (Barrett outplays Youboty and Youboty goes to PS)
DT- Knighton, Williams, Unrein, Austin (I just do not see Vickerson as providing huge upside and the D Line was better after he went down. Unrein stays because of his ability to play FB and Austin outplays Vick in a resurgence)
LB- Miller, Trevathan, Irving, McCray, Johnson, Barrow, Nelson
CB- Talib, Harris, Roby, Webster, Carter
S- Ward, Moore, Carter, Ihenacho (Burton gets outplayed on ST's by the younger guys)

Defense- 25

P- Colquitt
K- Prater
LS- Forget his name and too lazy to go look him up

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Youboty is probably out for the year with an Achilles injury:

Broncos DE John Youboty suffers Achilles injury | First-and-Orange ? The Denver Post

I saw that. Stinks to have such a promising player with a small chance of making the roster this season go out day 2 of the year. I would probably put either Barrett or Anunike in his spot then. I love what I have seen of Anunike so would probably give him the nod over Barrett as Anunike has the size to hold up at DE in both the pass and run compared to Barrett at this point.

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Dude is a hard nosed player, not a polamalu type game changer but he seems to always be around the ball

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of that, Youboty was waived, along with P Steven Clark and DT Mister Cobble.

Well it was more of a waive in the sense of putting him on IR. Yes another team can sign him but when teams do this very seldom does another team swoop in to take them. Youboty will get another shot next season of making the team.