• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deondre Francois in Hot Water

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if the whole SportsHoopla board's shtick isn't trolling, OP continues to crack me up.
Might be splitting hairs for your people, but it's not the trolling, it's the bringing politics in. This site works HARD to keep that shit where it belongs. Lots of ways of getting under bucknut skins without the need to hit that realm. I honestly don't get how people don't just get entirely bored with that crap on the PF. It's literally the exact same thing day after day after day. But if you really just want nothing more than to piss off the locals, that's for sure the way to do it. For sure a couple of people up here that lose their minds over that.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the same dude who punched that gal in the bar?

Here, ima post this in a pre-emptive strike back at myself to save you bitches the trouble:
ShamefulTemptingHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be splitting hairs for your people, but it's not the trolling, it's the bringing politics in. This site works HARD to keep that shit where it belongs. Lots of ways of getting under bucknut skins without the need to hit that realm. I honestly don't get how people don't just get entirely bored with that crap on the PF. It's literally the exact same thing day after day after day. But if you really just want nothing more than to piss off the locals, that's for sure the way to do it. For sure a couple of people up here that lose their minds over that.
We've been welcomed by a handflul and trolled by 95% of SportsHoopla, so I give zero fucks if I pissed off "a yokel"

If you were any kind of good poster, you'd reel in your hooplans on the asshole troll schtick they project.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been welcomed by a handflul and trolled by 95% of SportsHoopla, so I give zero fucks if I pissed off "a yokel"

If you were any kind of good poster, you'd reel in your hooplans on the asshole troll schtick they project.
So you think reeling in anyone is a thing? I mean have you met Handi? AG? lol. You don't reel people in, you adapt and accept they come with the territory. Most of those people are capable of carrying on a real conversation without the trolling. Really anyone that can at least do that now and then is fine with me.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think reeling in anyone is a thing? I mean have you met Handi? AG? lol. You don't reel people in, you adapt and accept they come with the territory. Most of those people are capable of carrying on a real conversation without the trolling. Really anyone that can at least do that now and then is fine with me.
<--- Alpha poster

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what'd you think of Trump's interview with Margaret at the Superbowl? I think she took him to task.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Francois can throw a punch without it being intercepted.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't bother us as much as you pissing down your leg when you try to be funny.
Such a horribly pathetic effort, at that. Making fat jokes and mom jokes. Very sad.