• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deondre Francois in Hot Water

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference being I said to kick the players off the team and throw them in jail, bury Nassar alive and anyone who enabled him in a hole next to him. Michigan fans claimed it never happened and wasn’t anything to be upset about.

Even trying to compare to the two incidents is humorous. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead.
And for what it is worth — I said from the jump, they can boot him and I wouldn’t lose an ounce of sleep.

That being said — Sexually assaulting a girl with your teammates after a party is slightly different than being accused of grabbing a girl IN PUBLIC with 100 people right there.

Plus........Larry Nassar. End of argument. Even OSU’s doctor who sexually assaulted athletes was put on the back burner because MSU enabled Nassar for a decade plus.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What felons?

Carlos Hyde punching a girl? DUI for JT Barrett? Maurice Clarett said he never had to go to class and spent more time in prison than on OSU’s team? A coach beating his wife and a head coach enabling him? Last two coaches forced out because of scandals?

Come on now OSU fans. Can you really say anything? At least say thanks to Pedo U and Sex Assault U for taking the heat off you :lol:
Hyde slapped a girl who slapped him first, not charges. JT guilty, not a felony. Clarett didnt go to class not a felony. Smith in toxic marriage both guilty. Definition of enable: give (someone or something) the authority or means to do something. Police were called, Meyer can stop what happens in that house.

Last 2 coaches left due to scandal and still not felons like on the MI team. Oh and dont forget about that r*pe coverup. Its easy to google if you want.

So yes we can, no convicted felons. A very shattered glass house up north.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde slapped a girl who slapped him first, not charges. JT guilty, not a felony. Clarett didnt go to class not a felony. Smith in toxic marriage both guilty. Definition of enable: give (someone or something) the authority or means to do something. Police were called, Meyer can stop what happens in that house.

Last 2 coaches left due to scandal and still not felons like on the MI team. Oh and dont forget about that r*pe coverup. Its easy to google if you want.

Does an arrest for cocaine possession, rioting and failure to disperse count? Tracey Sprinkle is asking.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does an arrest for cocaine possession, rioting and failure to disperse count? Tracey Sprinkle is asking.

Do you mean the guy who proved with drug test that he didnt take cocaine and was only convicted of a misdemeanor? No that is not a felony, try again.

Signed,
Michigan football felons.

In July of 2014, Sprinkle was arrested in Lorain after a bar brawl at The Grown and Sexy Lounge. The initial charges against Sprinkle, including one for cocaine possession, were serious, and he was indefinitely suspended and then kicked off the Ohio State football team.

Less than a month later, Sprinkle's lawyer had proven with testing that Sprinkle hadn't taken drugs, the most serious charges were dropped and Sprinkle wound up with a no contest plea to a misdemeanor that carried a $500 fine, two years probation and community service. (As the Chronicle-Telegram captured on video.)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean the guy who proved with drug test that he didnt take cocaine and was only convicted of a misdemeanor? No that is not a felony, try again.

Signed,
Michigan football felons.

In July of 2014, Sprinkle was arrested in Lorain after a bar brawl at The Grown and Sexy Lounge. The initial charges against Sprinkle, including one for cocaine possession, were serious, and he was indefinitely suspended and then kicked off the Ohio State football team.

Less than a month later, Sprinkle's lawyer had proven with testing that Sprinkle hadn't taken drugs, the most serious charges were dropped and Sprinkle wound up with a no contest plea to a misdemeanor that carried a $500 fine, two years probation and community service. (As the Chronicle-Telegram captured on video.)

Yes, I know. Clarret is lying that he didn’t even have to attend class at OSU. Hyde didn’t hit a woman, he swung his middle finger at her. Zach Smith was framed, it was his wife’s fault. And my all-time favorite from the resident homer (he knows who he is) Urban Meyer is a disciplinarian.

And I’m sure the cocaine they found hidden behind the seat where Sprinkle was seated in the cop car was left there by accident:L

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I know. Clarret is lying that he didn’t even have to attend class at OSU. Hyde didn’t hit a woman, he swung his middle finger at her. Zach Smith was framed, it was his wife’s fault. And my all-time favorite from the resident homer (he knows who he is) Urban Meyer is a disciplinarian.

And I’m sure the cocaine they found hidden behind the seat where Sprinkle was seated in the cop car was left there by accident:L
Let me highlight some things for you since you were unable to comprehend.

I guess you missed the drug test on Sprinkle. If you are doing cocaine you would have it in your system.

I noticed you didnt list the Michigan felons that played or the r*pe cover-up.

Poor work you get a D-

Signed
The Michigan rapist who receive a nice cover-up by the football team.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me highlight some things for you since you were unable to comprehend.

I guess you missed the drug test on Sprinkle. If you are doing cocaine you would have it in your system.

I noticed you didnt list the Michigan felons that played or the r*pe cover-up.

Poor work you get a D-

Signed
The Michigan rapist who receive a nice cover-up by the football team.
It is funny how he mocks Urban's discipline of his players while ignoring that michigan had worse issues while Urban was at Ohio State.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about requesting to sleep with a minor in his bedroom?
HarmlessKnobbyDodobird-size_restricted.gif