• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deondre Francois in Hot Water

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After being cleared on domestic abuse charges last week, a new video has emerged that looks like it was taken secretly by his girlfriend. Really, really bad look here.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets worse, apparently this is what she posted on instagram...sorry, no link.

"Inormally don’t put my business on ig, but I am tired of my name being drug through the mud since the beginning, I have been silent. For 2 years I have been in a domestic situation with @_dirtie12 I thought I loved him and thought he could change for the better but it has gotten worse. I lost my first child because of all of the beating and I suffer from post Partum depression. This situation is taking a toll on my life. Yes, I stayed after that because I was stupid and blinded by love . This isn’t love . You are a coward and this isn’t right . Just because you are who you are that doesn’t give you the right to put your hands on a woman ever!!!”

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..and this from TMZ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tm...ancois-domestic-violence-pregnant-girlfriend/

FLORIDA STATE QBI DIDN'T BEAT MY PREGNANT GF... She Attacked Me!

1/24/2018 9:03 AM PST

1:30 PM PT -- Tallahassee PD tells us Francois is no longer under investigation ... which means Francois and his girlfriend will not face criminal charges from the incident.

Florida State University QB Deondre Francois told police he's the VICTIM in a domestic violence incident involving his pregnant girlfriend ... and only got physical with her in an effort to restrain her.

It's all in the police report obtained by TMZ Sports... which shows cops responded to the QB's Tallahassee apartment late Tuesday night, an apartment which he shares with his GF.

Deondre claims ... he was hanging out in the apt. with fellow FSU football player Zaquandre Whitewhen his GF entered the pad and started going off on him over a previous argument.

Deondre told police his GF began to smash items, including a vase -- and then tried to pull the TV off the wall. That's when Deondre says he tried to "stop her by picking her up like a hug" to carry her outside so she couldn't break anything else.

Deondre says the GF began to "swing" on him, so he let her go. He claims the woman began to rip her own shirt while threatening to call the police and report domestic violence.

Deondre says that's when he called police himself to respond to the scene. When cops arrived, Deondre's friend, Zaquandre, corroborated every detail of Deondre's story.

But, the GF tells a completely different story ...

She told cops Deondre was upset that evening because another guy tried to talk to her and he flew into a jealous rage, breaking down the bedroom door.

She claims Deondre picked her up and threw her to the ground, cutting her forearm. He then tried to physically kick her out of the residence.

The woman claims she found out at the hospital (after the incident) she was 9 weeks pregnant with a child she believes to be Deondre's.

The responding officers ultimately couldn't determine who was telling the truth -- so no one was arrested.

State Attorney Jack Campbell has confirmed to local media outlets that officials are still investigating the incident.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets worse, apparently this is what she posted on instagram...sorry, no link.

"Inormally don’t put my business on ig, but I am tired of my name being drug through the mud since the beginning, I have been silent. For 2 years I have been in a domestic situation with @_dirtie12 I thought I loved him and thought he could change for the better but it has gotten worse. I lost my first child because of all of the beating and I suffer from post Partum depression. This situation is taking a toll on my life. Yes, I stayed after that because I was stupid and blinded by love . This isn’t love . You are a coward and this isn’t right . Just because you are who you are that doesn’t give you the right to put your hands on a woman ever!!!”

She lost her first child because of Francois beating her? I'm assuming unborn, but that's horrible and if true, Francois should do significant prison time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She lost her first child because of Francois beating her? I'm assuming unborn, but that's horrible and if true, Francois should do significant prison time.
Depending on how far along in the pregnancy she was and if they can prove his beating her is what cost her the pregnancy, I think he can be tried for murder.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you try and instigate a fight then pretend you are not part of the problem. Got it.
I just like to be in b4 the shit goes down.

I wasn't the one who typed "murder" in this thread....well now I just did....but I wasn't the first.....so that makes me last.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like I'm the problem...

...as if I don't spark the fire, the rights & the lefts won't fight.

...I guess I'll log off so the country will be at peace again. SMDH
You are. Nobody was talking politics before you.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it the Tallahassee PD that cleared him???

asking for a friend

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are. Nobody was talking politics before you.
Thanks for confirming I was in b4 it !!!!
tenor.gif