• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver @ Seattle 8:15pm EST on ABC

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole game has the vibe of when Minshew and the Jags beat Rivers and the Colts a few years back in week 1. I dont think Seattle is losing every game from here on out but Geno Smith probably isnt going to put up that stat line too often.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team cannot call 2 timeouts on same dead ball period, so that calling 2nd timeout not an option. Generally officials ignore the 2nd time out request... so either running the play or taking 5 yard penalty for delay of game.

If the referees do grant the 2nd time out, that is also a 5 yard penalty.

Do agree 64 yards was too long, I would have tried to pick up the first down.
Is the TO rule still true after the Seahawks called a TO after the Broncos TO?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Rookiecoachgaffes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t like some of his comments and actions near the end. I wasn’t planning on booing him until then.

I guess I can understand that. Stefon Diggs still runs his mouth about how bad it was here and throws shade. Then he is confused as to why Vikings fans get mad at him. We're very happy for the guy we got trading for him in Justin Jefferson, but he could have been a made man here had he not went full Keyshawn.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I can understand that. Stefon Diggs still runs his mouth about how bad it was here and throws shade. Then he is confused as to why Vikings fans get mad at him. We're very happy for the guy we got trading for him in Justin Jefferson, but he could have been a made man here had he not went full Keyshawn.
For me it’s that he was putting on a fake smile and in every interview saying how much he loves Seattle and is going to stay here for the rest of his career. While it turns out behind closed doors he’s orchestrating his way out and telling the Seahawks FO to trade him because he’s never going to sign an extension here.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it’s that he was putting on a fake smile and in every interview saying how much he loves Seattle and is going to stay here for the rest of his career. While it turns out behind closed doors he’s orchestrating his way out and telling the Seahawks FO to trade him because he’s never going to sign an extension here.

Seattle is better off without Wilson. Wilson isn't winning another SuperBowl, get real. He won with one of the best rushing attacks and a top 3 all time NFL defense. Give me a break.

Yesterday we saw the same ol' crap. Letting the playclock go down to nearly 0 multiple times, delay of games/false starts as a result, stupid scrambling that went nowhere...

Guy has a cannon of an arm no doubt and in his prime had amazing scrambling ability to extend plays. Well the latter part of that is fading and the decision making is absolutely poor at this point. I think he 'stuck it to us' last night by doing the screens and checking down 24/7 but that's also because Seattle's D is so vanilla, new scheme, and flat out sucks at the moment - the Jamal Adams injury didn't help.

Wilson ain't gonna do shit the rest of his career. Couple playoff games here and there, and that's it. There I said it. And I've been saying it all offseason, just putting it a little more blunt.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure, we saw why Pete chose Geno to start at home against the Broncos... Zero TO's from the QB position is what Pete Carroll ordered...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, Geno shocked me, did not see that coming … Question is can he be consistent ? Time will tell because that’s what seperates starters from backups, consistency .. If by week 7 or 8 Geno is still playing solid I might be sold he has some starter talent we didn’t know about …

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

The guy was QB for your one Super Bowl win and I would put the one loss more on the guy who called that idiotic play than the execution of it.
Russ got very toxic towards the organization at the end. I can see why some would boo him.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure, we saw why Pete chose Geno to start at home against the Broncos... Zero TO's from the QB position is what Pete Carroll ordered...

Yah, when Lock chucked 3 INTs in that final preseason game I knew that experiment was over.