• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver donkeys gameplan

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very simple. kill the head and the body will follow.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very simple. kill the head and the body will follow.

Well the KC defense is much better than ours and they couldn't get to Manning. Peyton was releasing the ball at 2 seconds, he will do the same to us. Our LBs couldn't cover a field mouse with a horse blanket. Peyton will dink and dunk us to death. I just can't see our offense scoring enough to counter that especially as poorly as Brady is playing. I was thinking for the first eight weeks it was the new revceiver corp I am starting to look more the O Line, Tom and our refusal to commit more to the run.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a shootout and the game will depend on in the Pats offense can play well enough to keep up I believe. Hopefully no blowouts. I want to see Brady keep up with Manning and keep it interesting.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a shootout and the game will depend on in the Pats offense can play well enough to keep up I believe. Hopefully no blowouts. I want to see Brady keep up with Manning and keep it interesting.

I think the offense will be fine, just not NE defense. I see Den def stopping NE offense more than we can stop Peyton.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the KC defense is much better than ours and they couldn't get to Manning. Peyton was releasing the ball at 2 seconds, he will do the same to us. Our LBs couldn't cover a field mouse with a horse blanket. Peyton will dink and dunk us to death. I just can't see our offense scoring enough to counter that especially as poorly as Brady is playing. I was thinking for the first eight weeks it was the new revceiver corp I am starting to look more the O Line, Tom and our refusal to commit more to the run.
i dont know i was never on kcs defense bandwagon they had the easiest schedule in the entire nfl to start the season. healthy our defense was right at the top of the league imo. if dennard and talib arent healthy were gunna struggle on defense if they are healthy then i like them against anyone. thats gunna be the issue this game the health of talib and dennard and the aggressiveness patricia is with the blitz. play aggressive and talib and dennard play through injuries and play well we'll win, play soft and talib and dennard are out or hampered really bad by injuries then it will be on the offense to score 30-40 to get us a win. pats need to throw talib and dennard in there, play press man and blitz aggressively. thats the recipe for success, force turnovers and get their offense off the field. im not confident bb and patricia have the balls to do it though.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense better show up or we are toast in this game. BB will pull some maneuvers out of his sleeve, or will try to, how many times have they played Mr. Manning? This is a whole new ball game with a mature Denver team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense will be prepared. We will play better than expected on defense. Then halftime adjustments will be made and we will be in deep.....
Taking a knife to a gunfight?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Manning doesn't put 40+ on this D, he needs to have his Elite status revoked.

Dennard isn't going to play. Gregory might play with that broke thumb. Arrington's got a groin injury. And Talib...he wont finish the game.

Speaking of Talib....the Pats wont re-sign him. Anyway, I sure hope they don't. He's injured a lot.

The Pats won't do what needs to be done to win.....Run the Fucking ball!! Control the clock.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even freezing weather shouldn't fuck this up for Manning. This D should get dominated with that O.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense will be prepared. We will play better than expected on defense. Then halftime adjustments will be made and we will be in deep.....
Taking a knife to a gunfight?

This is the feeling I have, that even Manning will play close to the vest. I don't see them coming out to devour the secondary, Denver is going to run the ball, so are the Pats.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass rush isn't developing fast enough which is sounding like a broken record. They have to do something to help the D-backs due to injuries but outside of getting Buchanan on the field more I don't think they have a solution. Bad weather might help.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass rush isn't developing fast enough which is sounding like a broken record. They have to do something to help the D-backs due to injuries but outside of getting Buchanan on the field more I don't think they have a solution. Bad weather might help.

This, the Pats will not get enough pressure on Manning and force errant throws. You give Manning time he will destroy any defense.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand all of the Patriots injuries, but I think you're underestimating Bill Bellichick and Tom Brady. The Patriots don't lose two in a row very often and their record at Foxboro is #1 in the league over the last decade. This may be the best opportunity for the Broncos to get a win up there with your limping starters but I fully expect a very tight game.

The Broncos have some injuries of their own to deal with. Julius Thomas is listed as questionable with that knee sprain, but it does look like Welker will play. Bellichick is masterful at removing one part of an opponents strength. I feel like he's going to make damn sure that Welker doesn't look good in his return to New England. I don't see the Pats blitzing Manning. I think they'll dedicate more personnel to coverage and try to make a big play.

The Patriots can score with any team in the league and Gronkowski looks to be back to last year's form. The Broncos defense is under-rated IMO, but there's no denying that they've given up a lot of points and yards this year. Getting Woodyard and Von Miller back in the lineup has been a real plus, but they are susceptible to the big play. Ridley killed us last year and I know that there will be a commitment to not let that happen again.

The Broncos are going to try very hard to establish the running game. Best way to protect Manning and deal with the nasty weather forecast on Sunday. I'm most concerned about the wind. If the Patriots can stop the Broncos running game, Peyton will be forced to air it out. His ball is not ideal with high winds, as he isn't known as a "tight spiral" thrower. That would more accurately describe Tom Brady.

I agree with most of you that the Broncos are the more complete team right now, but the Foxboro, Brady and Bellichick factors can all be equalizers in this game.

Here's to a great, injury-free game with two of the greatest quarterbacks to ever hit the field! I see the Broncos squeaking out a narrow victory (31-28), but this game could really go either way.

MH64