• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver Broncos @ Seattle Seahawks

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks faze will end sure enough. Honestly can't remember seahAwk fans 18 months ago.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? No Manning's in decline posts?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really impressed by the Bronco defense. They played really well.

I wasn't so impressed with Seattle's ultra conservative approach.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if it was discussed, if it was it's worth mentioning again, was sending Tavaris Jackson and only Tavaris Jackson out for the OT coin flip a psychological move by Pete Carroll? "Oh hey Peyton Manning and the captains for Denver we don't respect you enough to send our real players so talk with our backup QB, who we also played in the Super Bowl because we were kicking your ass so badly". What an eff you to the Broncos.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if it was discussed, if it was it's worth mentioning again, was sending Tavaris Jackson and only Tavaris Jackson out for the OT coin flip a psychological move by Pete Carroll? "Oh hey Peyton Manning and the captains for Denver we don't respect you enough to send our real players so talk with our backup QB, who we also played in the Super Bowl because we were kicking your ass so badly". What an eff you to the Broncos.

I hadn't thought of that, though I did think it strange that TJ was out there. If Carroll did that as an expression of confidence/disrespect, then I have no problem with that. Had things gone the other way in OT and Denver players thought it worth mentioning, then I'm sure they would have.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe. I thought it was more likely that they were using the extra time to game plane.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't want to risk any starters esp Wilson getting foreheaded by Manning during hand shakes. Concusions are a serious matter

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I thought it was more likely that they were using the extra time to game plane.

I think that's probably right. If so, then it seemed to work out pretty well for Seattle.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already feel the animosity between the 2 fan base so why not start the thread 6 days before the game and keep all the shit talking in one thread?

Early prediction is Seattle winning 27-17

Good call as you were close.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was in the SB and that did not affect the game. Why would he change this game? I thought it was common knowledge among seahawk fans that their team is 35 points better than the broncos. I mean, the broncos could have a team of HoFers and unless they play perfectly and the 'hawks make mistakes there is no winning.

I suppose you are on to something when we heard the Donkey's rally call during TC was "35". Was that really true?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW

Legion of Whom got embarrassed again in 48 seconds

This defense is not the same as that squad last year.

Sherman gets beat for the tie points.

Look at Seattle's run D. Pretty solid and regarding the pass D, the team faced Rodgers, Rivers, and PM to start the season.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He came out for OT last year too.

AshyLarry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Sherman not look like a shutdown corner? How many catches did he give up? I honestly don't remember a single one.

He was on Thomas for most of the game, and Thomas recorded 4 catches on 31 yards? Also last week I think he gave up 3 catches all game, but that's not shutdown?

So far he's the least challenged corner in the league while Revis/Peterson have been getting burned pretty hard. Revis gave up another TD this week.