• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

De'Mornay...

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean by "wanting to be the star on every play"?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads like this suck, I was worried his head fell off. But all you did was tell me DPE is practicing...

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is one of the coaches I would hope stayed on in a new regime. DPE is young, a true freshman. All he has to do is remember to pull that ball in.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone had to step up

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree, he's just like Turner was. he always wants to make the big play, so he's trying to juke and jive and not thinking about ball security.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The juke and jive has nothing to do with him not pulling it in. They're two different things. Shit he has single handedly turned our return game around.
So he needs to get it into his head to secure the ball. He's a freshman.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, but he does need to pull that ball in and I would put my vCash on this Friday he will, 25 of them. He took that game hard.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do you mean by "wanting to be the star on every play"?

My point is that DPE seems to want to make the big and glamorous play every time he gets a hold of the ball. He has the potential to be an AWESOME player, but part of the deal is to be sure to secure the ball even if it means "only" getting a first down, or making a catch and running down to the one yard line, for example, instead of making a TD.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love everything about the kid.

Me too except his propensity for turning the ball over a lot. I'm pretty sure in time, he'll learn the extreme benefits of securing the ball.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that DPE seems to want to make the big and glamorous play every time he gets a hold of the ball. He has the potential to be an AWESOME player, but part of the deal is to be sure to secure the ball even if it means "only" getting a first down, or making a catch and running down to the one yard line, for example, instead of making a TD.
The few plays he was in last week I didn't see any unusual attempts. I did see the ball out in the open unprotected.
He's a wide receiver, he should be trying to get yards after catch. And both of his fumbles would of been good plays if he had pulled the ball in. We don't need our wide receivers playing conservative we need ball security.

And he is going to be a star. Book mark it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The few plays he was in last week I didn't see any unusual attempts. I did see the ball out in the open unprotected.
He's a wide receiver, he should be trying to get yards after catch. And both of his fumbles would of been good plays if he had pulled the ball in. We don't need our wide receivers playing conservative we need ball security.

And he is going to be a star. Book mark it.

He will be a "star" if he secures the ball, and that was my main point of this thread. On the other hand, if he fumbles in critical situations, he'll be the goat. I'm betting he'll be the star, but it will also help him if he has a QB who can get him the ball.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DPE is good friends with Tommy A and Jordan W and supposedly is with them all of the time.

Tommy A is quoted as saying he is taking DPE under his wing.

I was a little ticked that DPE had his turnovers, but he did score a TD by extending and is being lectured on that, over and over. But he had the ball stolen by a known Minnesota ball hawk, I chalk that one up to DPE learning that by golly, all the players at this level are probably just as good as he is and this isn't high school anymore and he needs to respect that. Some of the players he is playing against are actually much, much better than he is.

Johnny Stanton is supposed to have an injured knee and that is why he has not been seen. The coaches supposedly do not think Ryker Fyfe is the man.

Supposedly Bo Pelini is feeling the heat according to my Lincoln Clan. They are also saying that Bo Pelini really doesn't care anymore and he is staying because of the money. Bo is not going to replace anyone unless he is forced to. Which is exactly what we all have been saying.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DPE is good friends with Tommy A and Jordan W and supposedly is with them all of the time.

Tommy A is quoted as saying he is taking DPE under his wing.

I was a little ticked that DPE had his turnovers, but he did score a TD by extending and is being lectured on that, over and over. But he had the ball stolen by a known Minnesota ball hawk, I chalk that one up to DPE learning that by golly, all the players at this level are probably just as good as he is and this isn't high school anymore and he needs to respect that. Some of the players he is playing against are actually much, much better than he is.

Johnny Stanton is supposed to have an injured knee and that is why he has not been seen. The coaches supposedly do not think Ryker Fyfe is the man.

Supposedly Bo Pelini is feeling the heat according to my Lincoln Clan. They are also saying that Bo Pelini really doesn't care anymore and he is staying because of the money. Bo is not going to replace anyone unless he is forced to. Which is exactly what we all have been saying.

If this is true, to me this is almost like purposely losing. Eventually Mad Dog will be gone, hopefully sooner than later.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The juke and jive has nothing to do with him not pulling it in. They're two different things. Shit he has single handedly turned our return game around.
So he needs to get it into his head to secure the ball. He's a freshman.

It sure does have something to do with him not pulling it in, when he tries to juke and jive before securing the ball. He's one hell of a player, and we have seen his potential quite a few times this season.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was he is going to juke and jive and he is going to be damn good at it. We might be saying the same thing but I don't want him thinking he can't be a star every play. I want him to think the next play is going to be the big play every time. And I want him to try to get the extra yards.

I don't see how any of those have to do with having to secure the ball. He has the talent and I might of been wrong but it sounded like you were trying to hobble him rather than get him to do what he does but secure the ball.