• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Definitive picks for all 40 bowl games

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude
I'm not clicking on a link by somebody with 2 posts.

Copy and past them here or all bets are off.

PJ G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a bit too long, my dude. Sorry I'm new here it's just a fun post wanted to share.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys ! I found a great way to make money on the internet without getting off the couch.Just click here
to see how it works!.....................

PJ G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys ! I found a great way to make money on the internet without getting off the couch.Just click here
to see how it works!.....................
nah i don't get paid for this. just a fun post i wanted to throw out there to mix up the mundane bowl picks.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I rustled up some courage and clicked the link. This new member has just hit the Badger shit list:

Orange Bowl, 8 p.m. on ESPN: Miami vs. Wisconsin
This game is really probably going to suck a lot. It is sort of fun that the Committee matched up the two teams that have been considered overrated all year to see which one is less overrated. It’s Wisconsin. They’re the team that’s less overrated. Go Badgers.

Less overrated. my ass.

Otherwise, a decent read. Nice work, PJ

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I rustled up some courage and clicked the link. This new member has just hit the Badger shit list:

This game is really probably going to suck a lot. It is sort of fun that the Committee matched up the two teams that have been considered overrated all year to see which one is less overrated. It’s Wisconsin. They’re the team that’s less overrated. Go Badgers.

Less overrated. my ass.

Ok
So you giving the all clear.??

If this is what he has, I'm in. That is some good shit right there.
Bowl Suck A Lot

PJ G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Less overrated. my ass.

Thanks for taking the dive and checking it out. I'm not trying to screw anyone. But in terms of this section, Wisconsin has impressed me much more this season. Their defense has given me real nightmares and they have at least one offensive weapon that can be consistently relied on (Jonathan Taylor).

PJ G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's back up and running. enjoy yourselves

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This made me lol:

Alamo Bowl, 9 p.m. on ESPN: Stanford vs. TCU
I had a friend one time that got denied acceptance from Stanford. He was more motivated than anyone I have ever met and was a really excellent student. Every semester, he would send his transcript to Stanford to try to show them up. Stanford never once responded. Stanford won that small, inconsequential battle, and they will also win this equally as meaningless conflict

Good stuff!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This made me lol:

Alamo Bowl, 9 p.m. on ESPN: Stanford vs. TCU
I had a friend one time that got denied acceptance from Stanford. He was more motivated than anyone I have ever met and was a really excellent student. Every semester, he would send his transcript to Stanford to try to show them up. Stanford never once responded. Stanford won that small, inconsequential battle, and they will also win this equally as meaningless conflict

Good stuff!